Monday, 3 October 2011
SINGAPORE PETROLEUM COMPANY LTD Senior Drilling Engineer Recruitment
SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd. Senior Drilling Engineer Vacancy
SPC Mahakam Hilir Pte. Ltd. is seeking experienced and competent staff
to join its Exploration & Production team in Jakarta, Indonesia.
These positions are based in Indonesia and candidates are expected to
be very proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and have experience of having
worked, or are currently working, in Indonesia. Indonesian nationals
are encouraged to apply.
Senior Drilling Engineer
• Plan, support, organize and report on Company drilling operations
• Ensure drilling operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and
cost effective manner
• Responsible for drilling plans, follow-up and final well surveys
• Appraise performance and manage well cost for current projects as
well on future projects/bids
• Liaise and coordinate with regulatory bodies on relevant
documentation and reports
• Review and update Drilling Procedures/Manuals
• Manage projects with partner representatives, contractors and manufacturers
Bachelor of Science in Geology, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering and
Reservoir Engineering. Must have at least 5 years relevant experience.
The Senior Drilling Engineer will be required to travel to the
well-site on short notice in particular when drilling commences.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salaries and
contact telephone number(s) together with any other relevant
The Human Resource Group
SINGAPORE PETROLEUM COMPANY LTD
(A Member of PetroChina)
One Temasek Avenue
#27-00 Millenia Tower
Or email: email@example.com
Company information available at: www. spc. com. sg
Closing Date: 7 October, 2011
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.