PT. TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTIONS
Tripatra is reputable Engineering and Construction Company in Energy
sector and has been operating in Indonesia for more than 38 years.
Tripatra has established a proven track record in providing safe
reliable engineered solution to energy infrastructure needs in Energy
• EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction)
• Engineering & Project Management)
• Engineering Equipment Packaging
• O & M (Operation & Maintenance)
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational
capability, Tripatra is now inviting the experiences candidates who
poses relevant education background, experience, and competencies to
join the company.
1. Corporate Strategic Planning Manager
• Support top management in formulating and preparing corporate
strategic plan, short and long term business plan, strategic /
business plans execution, strategic process improvements, and
communication of strategies.
• Analyze business performance, industry trends, existing or new
regulatory requirements and their impact on business operations and
provide recommendations for decision making.
• Minimum 10 years working experience with minimum 3 years working in
2. Estimating Manager
• Lead the effort in developing quality estimating with
multidiscipline engineering, procurement and construction team.
• As an integral part of the proposal and execution teams by
supporting the proposal and project delivery teams.
• Minimum 15 years experience in the Energy and Oil and Gas with 10
years preparing conceptual and/ or detailed estimates.
3. Proposal Manager
• Manage several Proposal Preparation simultaneously (USD 1OM to USD 1
B contract value of each proposal)
• Thoroughly reviews Request for Proposals to develop Proposal Plan
• Establish a proposal plan with Proposal Leader and meet schedule
• Coordinate with Proposal Leaders to prepare Technical and Commercial
• Ensure Proposal Preparation Milestones activities and Control
Documents are executed on schedule
• Minimum 15 years experience in the engineering and construction or
related industry with minimum 5 years in managing proposal efforts
4 Sr. Business Analyst
• Performs cost and economic analyses.
• Evaluate cost effectiveness and provide alternative solutions
• Minimum 7 years experience with minimum 4 years as
5. Project Manager (Power Plant/Oil & Gas Onshore &
Offshore/Petrochemical/ Mine and Minerals)
• Minimum 12 years experience in Power Plant/Oil & Gas/Petrochemical/
Mine and Minerals with minimum 3 years as Project Manager.
- Minimum bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualification -
Posses integrity and good interpersonal skills, aggressive,
confidence, and smart - Target Achievers and familiar with working
under pressure environment - Work hard, think smart and out of the box
- Excellent English both oral and written
PT. TRIPATRA ENGINEERS AND CONSTRUCTORS
email@example.com, or www. tripatra. com
Please write name and proposed position code at the subject of email.