To fulfil our present vacancy and to strengthen our Operation Team, we are looking for :
Your Job :
1. Responsible and evaluate welding inspection facility in the company to fulfill requirement.
2. Issue the welding procedure specification (WPS), procedure qualification record (PQR) and review the coating work request.
3. To conduct periodical welding test
4. To conduct training of the employees in the company
5. Review materials, design, repairs and quality concerns of work in the shop
6. Responsible to Production Manager
7. To ensure that those systems and processes operate effectively, efficiently and safely.
8. Develop required procedures and guidelines for the pre- and the welding process.
9. Responsible for implementation and upholding safety and quality control on site.
10. Work assignment could be at shop or field service depends on customer projects request
Your Profile :
1. Having completed your engineering degree in metallurgy or mechanical or equivalent degree
2. You have acquired at least 5 years experience responsible for the related position, having valid certificate from recognized institution relates to your jobs.
3. Preferably having experiences in the rotating equipments field such as: gas/steam turbines, pumps, compressors.
4. Having welding engineer certificate such : CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector Level 2, Senior Welding
Engineer issued by recognized certification institute.
5. Familiar with standard JIS, ASME, BS EN 970, BS EN ISO 6520-1, BS EN ISO 15614, ISO/ TS 19469.
General requirements :
1. Ready to work extra time and be flexible to suit the production work load requirement.
2. Familiar with Safety & Health Awareness, Hygiene Awareness, Fire Fighting & Hydrant PPE
3. Familiar with ISO 9001-2000, ISO 14001-2004 and OHSAS 18001-2007 procedures and implementation
4. Fluent in English (verbal & written) and computer literacy
5. Good interpersonal skill and solid supporter of his team member
6. Ability to create and maintain good communication with stakeholders
7. Willing to work in / relocate to Purwakarta / Cikampek, West Java, Indonesia.
We Offer :
Challenging career opportunity is waiting for the selected applicant, competitive compensation package and worldwide working environment is waiting for the selected applicant.
Please state in the application letter your current and expected remuneration. We look forward to receiving your application sent by e.mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post mail to:
PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia,
Kawasan Industri Kota Bukit Indah Blok A.II, Kav. IC-ID
Purwakarta 41181, Indonesia,
Attention : HRD Manager. Visit our website at www. sulzer. com