Rockwell Automation Southeast Asia, Pte. Ltd. openings:
1. Senior / Project Engineer
Location: Indonesia / Malaysia / Singapore
You will be responsible for technical implementation; ensure technical
deliverables matches project requirements. Other key responsibilities will be save engineering cost for SSB team through application & technical expertise.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver & execute the assigned projects on time with good quality/ cost
• Keep improving self-engineering capabilities and exchange best practice
with other team
members to improve team's capabilities.
• Lead and supervise technical implementation in whole life-cycle of
• Work with Project Manager (PM) to manage technical risk in project
• Work with PM to clarify technical issues and problem solving.
• Work with PM for scheduling, scope management, including WBS development.
• Lead and develop a team of project engineers throughout project lifecycle.
• Cost reduction through process & manufacturing improvement, and through
reusable engineering or engineering standard.
• Work closely with PM to achieve customer acceptance. Demonstrate
application & technical
expertise to achieve repeat order in account and retain customer
• Work towards achieving a PM status with satisfactory goals and leadership
• Provide proposal support to SSB business development team.
• Bachelors in Automation or similar.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferred automation
• PMP Certification is preferred.
2. Solution Architect, CSM
The Solutions Architect, Strategic Maintenance (SASM) is the subject matter
expert for all CSM
offerings. The SASM is most knowledgeable about the complex offerings from
CSM: RASA, RAAMP,
Enterprise Tech Connect, PMA, etc. Responsible for initiating and leading
programs to drive
business growth for services within the assigned geographic area. Major
activities include serving
as the lead for sales planning, product launches, local competency, and
market analysis for services
contractual business. SASM should demonstrate personal technical and
and be viewed as a leader in the assigned market.
• High level of expertise in solution selling and knowledge of CSM
offerings including RASA,
RAAMP, Enterprise Tech Connect, PMA.
• Basic level of expertise in all other RA product offerings.
• Intermediate level of expertise in Industry Knowledge, Application
Research & Analysis (Market & Economic Trends, Customer Buying Behavior,
Research), OEM Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of OEM customers),
Business Drivers (Understanding of needs of Process Solutions customers),
Sales Fundamentals (Listening, Analytical, Problem Solving, Lead
Persevering, Closing), Value Based Selling Skills, Disciplined Selling
Process, Customer Solution
Centric Selling Skills.
3. Solutions Architect, A&S
Location : Indonesia
You will be responsible for providing ongoing support to Rockwell
Automation Sales & Partners in closing orders. Identifies customer
commercial & technical challenges and engages appropriate resources to
bring issues to resolution.
Duties & Responsibilities Implement sales strategies and plans within the
assigned geography for the assigned products and
services to meet or exceed annual sales goals. Review the forecast and
front log, define the growth / recovery activities with defined
geographies, and document key wins / losses. Provide ongoing pre-sales
support to Account Managers in closing orders. Responsible for establishing
and maintaining engineering relationship at key accounts. Responsible for
identifying customer commercial & technical challenges and engages
appropriate resources to bring issues to resolution. Coordinate proof of
concept and prepare and present sales proposals to customers. Provide
business and product updates to sales team and distributors' product
specialists, solution partners, and strategic alliance partners. Support
commercial events by delivering customer presentations / seminars.
Coordinate cross-sales activities.
Requirements: Bachelors in Engineering. Minimum 3 years of relevant
experience, preferred. Customer selling experience
Interested in any of these positions?
email to: email@example.com
For further information you can contact directly to my email: