- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Job vacancy Piping Jobs X-RAY & TIG WELDER AVAILABLE FOR JOB (CV & Certificates attached)
- Career Vacancy Kuwait Oil Company, MARINE PILOT, TUG MASTER
- ENGINEER & PROJECT ADMIN (Balikpapan & Banjarmasin)
- Wanted - AHTS DP Master, Master, Ch Off, Ch Eng /Harbour Tug Master
Tuesday, 27 November 2012
PREMIER OIL urgently
We are looking for to fulfil this position :
1. Pemping Project Manager
•Deliver the Pemping project with highest practical health and safety practices in line with Corporate (ALARP) and legislative standards.
•Supervise Pemping project management / engineering and support teams
•Identify and obtain necessary resources for efficient execution of the project
•Develop, record and obtain contracting strategy approvals
•Ensure all operational, contracting and procurement practices meet corporate and BPMIGAS requirements to ensure prudent cost control and ensure full Cost Recovery.
•Develop interfaces with WNTS Operator to enable hot-tap operations to proceed safely and according to tie-in agreements.
•Mediate conflicts, manage project budgets, ensure project is delivered on schedule
•Represent Premier at meetings with BPMIGAS, JV partners, and provide monthly reporting to all stakeholders (internal and external)
•Ensure that all project documentation (basis of design, scope of work, schedules, administration procedures, handover documents, close out reports, etc.) are developed during the project with proper approvals and archived on completion.
•Development and management of expatriate and Indonesian staff members.
1. Graduate Degree in an appropriate Engineering discipli
2. 20 years + engineering experience within the Upstream oil and gas industry
3. Offshore/onshore project management and team leadership experience. There should be a track record of having successfully delivered similar pipeline project.
4.Experience within SE Asia is highly regarded.
Please send your cv to : email@example.com