IEV Group offers a range of innovative and cost effective engineering solutions to the petroleum and marine industries. IEV strives in applying advanced technologies to replace conventional methods of work and help clients reduce costs and achieve desired results within schedule. IEV along with its strategic alliance partners have carved a niche as a leading integrated engineering solutions provider in the Asia Pacific region.
Currently we are looking some position to strengthen our team.
1. Managing all project personnel at site.
2. Attend all site meetings with clients to ensure projects are implemented succesfully.
3. To collate all relevant information necessary to compile regular comprehensive reports to the Project Manager, highlighting areas of concerns, where necessary;
4. To prepare reports, procedures, ISO documents, and QHSE documents of the assigned project as required by the client and/or direct superior;
5. Responsible to document customers' needs and feedback during project implementation, communicate and liaise with direct superior to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled;
6. Responsible to prepare project closeout after project completion as directed by superior
1. Preferably a bachelor degree in Engineering but not mandatory
2. Min. 8 years related experience in offshore oil & gas industry
3. Must be able to work underpressure and independently with good interpersonal skill
4. Must be willing to work offshore for extended period of time
5. In good health both physical and mentality
6. Computer literate
7. Must be able to write and speak fluent english
Please note the interview will be held in BATAM
Business Development Executive
Responsible for Recruitment activities, from advertising the vacant position, short list the candidate until Psychological test analysing.
Responsible for controlling all employees attendant.
Prepare and collect overtime report.
Handle for Administration and explain insurance benefits to employees, serve as liaison between employees and insurance company.
Design and conduct new employee orientations such as Mentoring Guidance
Responsible for Training Need Analysis for all levels.
Responsible for Internal Training Matrix and the implementation.
Making Job Analysis for all jobs function.
Improve self competencies through relevant and effective training and development program.
1. Female, max 30 years old
2. Bachelor Degree from reputable university
3. Min. 3 years experience in sales & marketing in oil & gas industry
4. Computer literate, good command of written & spoken english
5. Must be confident, result oriented, strong interpersonal/presentation/negotiation skill and a team player;
6. Responsible in establishing new and maintaining existing long term relationship with customers;
Bachelor degree in related discipline from reputable university
Min. 5 years related experience in oil & gas industry
Having certificate of ISO 9001:2000
Able to work underpressure and independently with good interpersonal skill
Computer literate, good command of written & spoken english
Interested candidates are to write in with a detailed resume to: email@example.com