Dear Potential Candidates, we are currently have urgent required position Senior Piping Layout Engineer for our clients Multinational Operator Oil and Gas Company
Company : Major Multinational Operator Oil and Gas Company
Employment Status : TBA
Work Location : TBA
Availability Join Request : Soon
Salary : N/A
Open For : National (Indonesian)
SENIOR PIPING LAYOUT ENGINEER
Primary Purpose: Provides front end design of Oil & Gas projects. Supervises an assigned staff of engineering technicians and support personnel by administering, coordinating, and overseeing the conceptual and detailed design activities.
• Duties will include the development of unit plot plans, equipment arrangements, elevation layouts, piping studies, equipment nozzle orientations and work-hour estimates. This must be accomplished with minimum information which may only be PFD's (process flow diagrams) and a artially-sized equipment list during the conceptual design phase of projects.
• Individual must be able to read and understand piping and instrument diagrams (P&ID's).
• Individual must be familiar with the development of FEED (front-end engineering design) packages, equipment spacing requirements and with skid/module design and apply this to a cost effective layout.
• Must have proficiency in AutoCad or Microstation cad systems.
• Position will require some domestic and international travel.
• Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology required.
• Bachelor Degree in an Engineering Design Related Technology (preferred).
• Minimum of 15 years related work experience.
• English as working language.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience in piping design for the oil and gas industry.
• Non-Technical: Drive for Results, Self Development, Customer Focus, Listening, Informing, Decision Quality, Dealing with Ambiguity, Priority Setting, Planning, Delegation. Supervisor Competencies.
• Technical: Ability to use the appropriate electronic applications and programs required for performing assignments. Include but not limited to CADD, other electronic applications, information modeling and document management systems. Advanced ability to interpret engineering deliverable content as assigned. Advanced knowledge of other disciplines. Intermediate knowledge of construction & constructability practices & principles
Please send me your updated CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will let you know as soon as possible if your qualification is matched with any of our clients requirements. Thank you