We are an oil and gas company Offshore and Onshore, and we need skilled professionals to be placed in the project
1. Position : QSHE Superintendent (2 Person)
Responsible for ensuring the highest quality assurance in manufacturing which includes in-coming products inspection, monitoring quality of products during production process, assists during third party inspection (TPIA) and perform in-house destructive tests within the company;
Responsible for ensuring highest quality assurance in project implementation within the company;
Responsible for overall Quality System in Quality Assurance functions;
Responsible to ensure company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives are understood, implemented and maintained in the QA process;
Responsible for overall quality of incoming and outgoing products and strategies to improve overall product quality and services;
Responsible in preparation of Quality related documents, when required by clients;
Responsible to oversee and monitor the quality of goods & services from suppliers;
Responsible to evaluate supplier's goods and services and to notify them of any sort of Non-conformance;
Acts as the Quality Management Representative (QMR) for the Quality Management System of Companies.
Responsible in ensuring OSHA compliance in all projects execution;
Responsible in having a system in place for reporting, investigating, analyzing and documenting all HSE incidents, regulatory compliance incidents and significant near misses;
Responsible to report findings and analyze root causes and to ascertain where improvements to standards, practices, procedures or systems are warranted, and used as a basis for further improvements;
Hold meetings when required to update and inform engineering staff of changes related to HSE;
1. Bachelor degree in related discipline
2. Min. 6 years related experience in oil & gas industry
3. Having certificate of ISO 9001:2000
4. Able to work underpressure and independently with good interpersonal skill
5. Have General Certificate OHS from Oil and Gas
6. Computer literate
7. Fluent in english is a must
2. Position : SHE Supervisor (4 Person)
1. Male, min bachelor degree. preferable from Occupational HSE / PUBLIC HEALTH / ENVIRONMENT ENGINEERING/TECHNIC and Max age 30 th.
2. Min 3 Years experiences in oil and gas safety, develop HSE management system and program.
3. Formal Training in safety and risk management.
4. Have General Certificate OHS from Oil and Gas
5. Maintain and improve HSE management system, including inspection system, HSE audit system, in order to support HSE programs implementation effectively
6. Improve and evaluate all areas of risk assessment, hazard management, HSE system and training with business.
7. Familiar with HSE management system of general international HSE management practise, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 system, and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage.
8. Knowledge of HSE management and regulation.
9. Willing to be stationed at oil and gas operation site.
Applications will close on November 24, 2012
"Only qualified candidates will be processed"
Please send your CV (including photograph, expected salary, copies of certificate education & other certificate supporters "Max 3 MB",
send your cv to: Journeyofsumatra@yahoo.com
Visit to :
http: / / www franklineurope. nl