Our client is a contracting company specializes in ultra high purity system installation for wafer fabrication industry. Currently they are looking for potential individual for:
Position: QA/QC Supervisor (5 vacancies) –permanent job
Vacancies location: 2 – Northern Malaysia
2 – Southern Malaysia
1 – Central Malaysia
Working hour: Mon-Fri (9.00am – 6.00pm)
- Diploma /Degree in Engineering related (Mechanical/ Electrical)
- Male, Malaysian
- Able to communicate fluently in English & Mandarin
- Posses at lease 1 year QA/QC working experience
- Posses own transport and willing to travel
- Willing to be relocate depending on requirement
- Supervise skilled employees and liaise with external contractors to ensure jobs a re done satisfactorily.
- Act as the company quality representative in front of the customers.
- Assist in maintain company quality policy
- Assist engineer in estimating cost for any new enquiry/ tender related to QA/QC.
- Assist Engineer in preparing quality control documentation for submission to customer.
Should you have what it takes and willing to take the challenge, kindly email your comprehensive update resume (in Ms Word format) to : firstname.lastname@example.org