history, has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge
as a Fortune Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974,
PETRONAS, in its 30 years of operations, has established a global
footprint that includes exploration and retail operations in more than
30 countries, and counts among its 30,000 strong workforce people of
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS,
PETRONAS through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified
professionals people with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work
cohesively to fulfill the following position:
Sr Executive Legal
1. Contribute towards development of legal strategies for the
commercial agreements, arrangements including vetting, reviewing and
drafting commercial agreements/arrangements and other legal documents.
2. Participate in negotiation of commercial/project agreements,
arrangements and other legal documents and identify, analyze and
mitigate legal risks.
3. Identify and analyze legal issues, provide legal opinion/advice and
recommend options to the clients to substantiate company position by
ensuring compliance with applicable laws and appropriate legal
principles taking into consideration industry's best practices.
4. Participate in procurement process including contributing to the
development of contracting strategy, preparation and review of tender
documents, evaluations, bid clarification meetings and negotiations
for closure of issues with contractors and other relevant parties.
1. Degree in Law, Preferably Post Graduate/Master Degree.
2. 5+ years of experience in Oil & gas Company
3. Good english communication skills
4. Good teamwork and leadership skills
5. Good problem solving and decision making
6. Good influence and negotiation skills
7. Good networking with BPMIGAS, MIGAS and other government
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed
candidates will be notified.
(Please keep files to less than 500kb)