has demonstrated remarkable growth and performance to emerge as a Fortune
Global 500 company. Incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, PETRONAS, in its 30
years of operations, has established a global footprint that includes
exploration and retail operations in more than 30 countries, and counts
among its 30,000 strong workforce people of 28 nationalities.
Under the Production Sharing Contract arrangements with BPMIGAS, PETRONAS
through its subsidiary, PC Muriah Ltd, is seeking qualified professionals
people with integrity, dynamism, and ability to work cohesively to fulfill
the following position:
*Sr Executive Legal*
1. Contribute towards development of legal strategies for the commercial
agreements, arrangements including vetting, reviewing and drafting
commercial agreements/arrangements and other legal documents.
2. Participate in negotiation of commercial/project agreements,
arrangements and other legal documents and identify, analyze and mitigate
3. Identify and analyze legal issues, provide legal opinion/advice and
recommend options to the clients to substantiate company position by
ensuring compliance with applicable laws and appropriate legal principles
taking into consideration industry's best practices.
4. Participate in procurement process including contributing to the
development of contracting strategy, preparation and review of tender
documents, evaluations, bid clarification meetings and negotiations for
closure of issues with contractors and other relevant parties.
1. Degree in Law, Preferably Post Graduate/Master Degree.
2. 5+ years of experience in Oil & gas Company
3. Good english communication skills
4. Good teamwork and leadership skills
5. Good problem solving and decision making
6. Good influence and negotiation skills
7. Good networking with BPMIGAS, MIGAS and other government authorities.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed
candidates will be notified.
(Please keep files to less than 500kb)