See below for information on three full-time positions with Coca-Cola Enterprises.
Alka Harriger, Professor
Associate Department Head
SPIRIT Program Manager (www.ITPossibilities.org)
Computer and Information Technology (CIT)
Knoy Hall of Technology, Room 251
401 N. Grant Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2021
Ph: (765) 494-2565
Fax: (765) 496-1212
Position 1: Information Architect:
Summary of the Position:
The Usability Information Architect I, Global Development–Communications & Collaboration Technologies will provide technical guidance to the portal development team for enhancing CCE's enterprise portal platforms. This individual will participate in all web development efforts within the company and provide information architecture expertise to enhance CCE's global portal presence to engage employees, customers and partners in an online experience that supports and enhances opportunities for communication and collaboration.
Activities and Tasks:
Develop an information architecture scheme that is flexible and can adapt with enhancements to an enterprise employee intranet.
Conduct user research with various business partners, compli.
Work with teams within BIS to develop information architecture for sites and applications internal and external to the employee portal.
Work with Creative Lead and Graphic Designer on visual comps.
Collaborate with Creative Lead to come up with global solutions for the employee portal.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Information Architect, Interaction Designer, or User Experience Architect
- Proven ability to balance user goals and business goals that fit within constraints of the brand, time, budget, and technology
- Makes decisions based on statistical analysis, user research, competitive analysis and commerce platform capabilities
- Strong organizational and communication skills; throughout projects creates clear, usable documentation of solutions
- Solid Visio experience
- Must provide wireframe samples
- Ability to research, identify, and analyze issues and derive applicable solutions
- At least 2 years experience with corporate intranets
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have strong communication skills, written and verbal
Must be able to work with an international team across multiple geographies and time zones
5 years preferred or creative design agency with experience on large scale enterprise portal development projects.
Advanced level PC skills
Familiar with: Microsoft Office and Visio.
Position 2: Graphic Designer
Summary of Position:
The Graphic Designer, Global Development–Communications & Collaboration Technologies will create graphics for the global employee portal as well as logos for various departments. This individual will participate in web development efforts within the company and provide assistance in creating and maintaining graphics to enhance CCE's global portal presence to engage employees, customers and partners in an online experience that supports and enhances opportunities for communication and collaboration.
Positions Activities and Tasks:
Create graphics for the Employee Portal
Design logos for various departments
Create visual comps for internal applications
Ability to maintain and create style guides as needed
Provide graphics support whenever needed
1-3 years experience in graphic design, including both print and web design experience. Experience in creating logos. Experience in maintaining brand standards is key. Expertise using graphic design software. Strong layout and design skills is a must. Must be able to work on multiple projects.
3 years preferred including designing for major brands.
Advanced PC skills
Applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office (some HTML and Flash experience is a plus)
Position 3: Mobile Developer I
• BA or BS Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline with an IT focus, or equivalent years of progressive experience.
• Must have programming experience with C++ and MFC and/or Embedded C++ or Java and J2EE development experience
• Must have Design and Development experience of Object Oriented Programming Systems
• Must have working knowledge of developing applications around middleware software
• Preferred to have a working knowledge of mobile computing technologies including:
• Windows 95/98/NT/2000 • Windows CE / Pocket PC / Windows Mobile
• Exposure to mobile middle ware, file transfer and HTTP
• Working knowledge of SQL and ODBC or database concepts.
• Working knowledge of software development life cycle.
• Working knowledge of Antenna Mobility Platform is a plus.
• Prior development experience with .NET Compact Framework is a plus
• Prior development experience with ASP web pages is a plus
• Exposure to SOA methodology/architecture is a plus
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have exceptional analytical skills.
Position is primarily responsible for supporting and developing Mobile Computing applications (both client running on PDA type device and server components running on Windows server). These applications are business critical programs that the business relies on to perform day to day activity. Other duties include, evaluating new technology, recommending software and hardware solution, and working with users to define requirements.
The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal guidance and in a team environment. This individual will have experience in developing C++ and MFC applications on Client Technology (Desktop and/or Windows Mobile/PocketPC/Embedded devices). The candidate should have the experience of taking an application from the drawing board through the development lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for analysis, design, coding, and debugging applications that runs on PDA type device and/or on a Windows/Unix Server.
• Responsible for assisting in RAD development projects that will assist the business in building productivity tools in a 90 day or less cycle.
• Recommends appropriate courses of action for development/support projects.
• Works with team members to develop and support existing applications.
• Willing and able to travel 10-20%
Louisville Development Center
9920 Corporate Campus Drive
Louisville, Kentucky 40223
PGo Green - Please consider the environment before printing this email or any attachments