· Designation / Position: Supervisor (Commercial Berths)
Direct and control all activities in the GABBRO Terminal maintenance section to ensure thecontinued day-to-day operation and maintenance of all GABBRO terminal equipment, such as: 20T Kangaroo Cranes, fire-hydrant systems, weighbridge, navigation lights, fenders and bollards.
• HND or equivalent technical qualification in a relevant engineering discipline.
Experience & Skills:
• 10 years relevant experience in general engineering with at least 5 years in a supervisory position
• Proven knowledge of contractor supervision and contract administration
• Good knowledge of Engineering standards
• Good English language (oral and written)
• Report writing skills
• Read and interpret manuals and drawings
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Project management experience
• Analytical skills
• Computer literate in appropriate software.
· Designation / Position: General Foreman (Onshore)
• Direct, coordinate and supervise contractor personnel in all maintenance activities and undertake the more skilled or complex corrective maintenance to ensure the continued day-to-day operation and maintenance of all operational equipment on the berths under Port Authority, such as:- quick release hooks, fire hydrant systems, electro/hydraulic gangways, fuel distribution station, berth fenders, bollards, ladders) and monitor maintenance activities on berths owned and maintained by non-MIC industries.
• Completion of Secondary (12 years) Education.
Experience & skills:
•Followed by 2 years of formal full-time training in a mechanical field to Ordinary National Diploma (OND) level or equivalent.
• 8 years relevant experience.
• Good English language (oral and written).
• Ability to interpret engineering drawings/sketches.
• Exposure to computerized maintenance systems.
• Good supervisory skills.
· Designation / Position: JE Supervisor
Job Title: JE Supervison
Job Code :
Group : Administration
Department: Human Resources
Division : Compensation & Benefits
Reports To: Head of Compensation & Benefits
1. Basic Function and Scope :
Supervising, planning and participating in all job evaluation, related policy and procedure development activities. Plans the activities associated with JE, setting short and long term objectives for job evaluation and related policy development activities. Ensures that the Company has up to date job descriptions for all approved positions.
Assists in the implementation of the salary management system, as associated with position descriptions, job evaluations and promotions. Conduct special remuneration surveys, analysis of data and providing summary reports and charts.
a. Degree in HR, BA or equivalent.
b. 5 years of related experience compensation / job evaluation.
c. Background in successful implementation of a reputed Computerized HR Management Systems.
d. Very good written and spoken English.
e. Computer Literature.
· Designation / Position: Industrial Hygienist
Education & Experience:
Five (5) to Ten (10) years experience required working as an Industrial Hygienist, preferably in an Oil & Gas or Petro-Chemical setting.
A Bachelor of Science in Industrial Hygiene, Chemistry, Natural Sciences or equivalent is required.
Internationally accepted certification as an industrial hygiene professional is also a requirement, (i.e. CIH or BOHS).
For More Jobs Visit http://www.GulfLet.com
Saturday, 24 October 2009
Urgent Requirements to Qatar