Our client is a Libyan based company operated in Shouk Al-Khamis is looking for qualified candidates to fill in 5 (five) position as:
1. Project Control Manager: To support a project team by estimating and forecasting costs, schedules, and labor by performing the following duties. (1 person)
2. Project Engineer (Civil): To direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering project within area of assigned responsibility by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors. (1 person)
3. Land Surveyor: To plan, organize, and direct work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, or other purposes by performing the following duties. (2 persons)
4. Civil Dratfer: To draft detailed construction drawings, topographical profiles, and related maps and specifications used in planning and construction of water pipeline and water drainage by performing the following duties. (2 persons)
5. System Software Developer: To design and develop systems-level software and provides systems support by performing the following duties. (1 person)
To perform the above jobs successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ÿ Relevant degree in the field required. Fifth year college or university program certificate; or five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ÿ Ability to speak, read, and write English. Able to analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations and able to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Speaking other languages would be an advantage.
Ÿ Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis.
Ÿ Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ÿ Having knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Accounting software; Inventory software; Development software; Design software; Internet software; Order processing systems; Project Management software; Database software and Contact Management systems.
Ÿ Male, Max. 40 years old
Ÿ Min. 5 years experiences in the same field
Ÿ Have motivation to work overseas
Ÿ Have permission from Family Members
Work Environment: The work environment for this job is moderate, the project is situated in the coastal area about 120 kms from Tripoli. The infrastructure surrounding the city is comparable to Jakarta rural areas with reliable power connection, communication and road connection. The company will provide return airfares, transportation and accomodation.
Physical/Psychological Demands: The physical demands for this job is light and the psychological is moderate to hard. The candidate must show a willingness to work hard, away from family and friend for considerable period. He/She must show determination to succeed in delivering the project on budget and on schedule and willing to dedicate time and energy on the project.
Interested applicants meeting the above criteria and hold a valid passport, is invited to apply and send their CV and resume electronically, accompanied by a recent identity photograph and 3 of references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 15, 2009.
All candidates are kindly requested to specify their availability date in the application and addressed to:
Human Resources & Admin Section
PT. NISCO INDONESIA