We are currently looking for hiring Systems Engineering Recruitment as part of our Enterprise Consulting Practice in Singapore.
Systems Engineering Recruitment
1.1 Systems Engineer Job Description (Wireless Networking)
The System Engineer will be an integral part of the pre-sale engineering team in the Government and Public Safety (G&PS) business unit providing technical and engineering support to the sales team and Client appointed distributors across the region. The scope of the job includes:
· providing technical advise on wireless networking systems and products
· providing technical consultative advice to customers and distributors
· conducting technical presentations, demo and training
· Performing RF coverage prediction using computerized simulation tools for Wireless LAN, WiMAX/LTE, Point to Point and Point to Multi-point backhaul systems.
· Network sizing (IP network routings, traffic loading, etc).
· Working with 3rd party software application providers for end-to-end wireless networking solution which includes full integration into customer's data network.
1.2 Job Pre-Requisites
1. Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or Computer Science equivalent.
2. Preference will be given to those with pre-sales engineering skills
3. Minimum 3-4 years experience in a relevant field of telecommunications. Preference will be given to those with engineering experience in the areas of design and planning of WiFi/WiMAX/LTE and back-haul wireless networks. This encompasses experiences in design of wired and wireless network devices like wireless access points, wireless routers, subscriber devices, routers and switches.
4. Mobile computing with Windows CE or Windows Mobile operating systems knowledge and experience.
5. Certifications: Advanced industry certification (e.g. MCSE, MCNE, CWNA, CCNA/CCDP, MCSE/NE, CISSP etc) desirable and/or strongly preferred.
6. Good spoken and written communications skills.
7. Good interpersonal skills.
8. Possesses good project management skill set.
9. Able to work independently on assigned projects.
10. Willing to travel.
Please send your CV in a Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentions your current and expected salaries and earliest availability.