Project in Bahrain
Our client open positions for their project in Bahrain as follows:
1. Scada 6 Nos
2. Analyzer 3 Nos
3. Field Instrument 2 Nos
4. PIMS/APC 3 Nos
1.SCADA Service Engineer – find below scheme.
Candidates should be B.E. or B.Tech. degree qualified, specialized in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical Engineering with minimum 3 years experience in the design, engineering, startup, commissioning, maintenance and training on a diverse range of analyzers, and Process Gas Chromatographs in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industry. Must be fully conversant with the process applications, and able to design appropriate sampling systems, Trouble-shoot and resolve complex problems.
3.Field Instrumentation Engineer:
Candidates should be B.E. or B. Tech. degree-qualified, specialized in Electronics/ Instrumentation, with minimum 5 years experience in the design, startup, commissioning, service and training on Field Instruments (FF & Hybrid) used in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical industry. Should be well-versed with all kinds of flow-meters, pressure and level transmitters with hands-on experience on sizing calculations, design and trouble-shooting, and adept in communication protocols.
4.APC/PIMS: Candidate should BE specialized chemical engineer around 5 yrs experience in implementation of APC application hands on experience. Should have worked on SMOC & RQE software.
For PIMS must have quantum & Pi system knowledge and hands on experience.
SCADA SERVICE ENGINEER :
Position SCADA Service Engineer
Division Technical Support Department
* To provide assigned customers with field support on SCADA systems.
* This involves extensive travel throughout the assigned country and to other countries within the Middle East.
* Individuals must be able to work independently at customer sites in providing technical resolutions. .
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
* To provide technical assistance and maintain SCADA systems at customer sites
* To provide the customer with installation and start up assistance
* To perform administrative duties related to service calls
* Troubleshoots problems on customer systems.
* Corrects problems and repairs as necessary.
* Carries out preventive maintenance work on assigned service contracts
* Advises customer on site preparation and layout prior to installation
* Supervises system installation
* Performs system start up operations
* Assists customers in the commissioning of processes
* Modifies configuration and updates relevant documentation
* Provides 24 hour service when on call
* Repairs, configures, calibrates, stages and troubleshoots on systems in-house as required
* Reports activities, times, materials and expenses in accordance with requirements
* Performs any other related duties as required.
Qualification and Experience:
* Basic Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation or Electronics
* Minimum 3 years experience in process industries-preferab ly Oil & Gas/Petrochemical
* Should have worked as Project/Service engineer on at least medium-sized SCADA project.
* Installation and commissioning Experience is preferable
* Good communication and inter-personal skills
* Thorough knowledge of standards and practices used in the industry.
* Experience on SCADA projects involving responsibility of multi-vendor systems
* Proficient in SCADA software and PLC based system
* Basic knowledge of FF (Foundation Fieldbus) including trouble-shooting and installation
* Basic understanding of Microsoft/ Unix Operating system is desirable
* Basic Networking knowledge including third-party interfaces
* Sound fundamentals of process control technology
* In-depth knowledge of SCADA systems, preferably Yokogawa and third-party interface.
* Knowledge of IT, Networking basics and Microsoft Applications.
* Progress Reporting and Presentation skills.
* Project Management and Organizational Skills to handle Multiple issues
* Strong Communication and Leadership Skills
* A team player with pleasant people skills.
Interested applicants are invited to submit detailed resume (CV) stating personal particulars, employment history, qualifications in English not latest by 25th November 2009 to the following e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com in MS Word not more than 300kb
Please write "your position code" on your application title.
Application with PDF or other format and exceeding more than 300KB will not be considered.
Wednesday, 25 November 2009
vacancy Project in Bahrain
Project in Bahrain