The Singapore International School (SIS) and its affiliated schools under the distinctive name "Singapore School" (SIS) in a mission to "bring quality education to all". Set up in 1996 in Jakarta, Indonesia, SIS has today more than 8 campuses in Indonesia and is looking to expand within Indonesia and throughout S.E Asia.
The focus of the SIS Curriculum, which is thought in English, is to provide the core knowledge and skills to create a culture of learning throughout the lives of our students. Classes range from early childhood to primary, secondary and pre university levels.
With current expansion plans, Singapore International School (Indonesia) is in need of a:
Marketing/Parents Relations Officer
This position oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities. The person will establish marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan changes as needed.
Other prerequisites required:
- Min 5 years experience
- Possess one or a combination of Marketing / Administration / Management qualifications or equivalent.
- Preferable to have had experience in marketing a school.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, result oriented, good team player as well as inspiring leaders for his/her team.
- Good presentation, strong written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills, in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Solid networking connections within the industry and possess excellent negotiation skills.
Other skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in marketing in a variety of industry, organizations, or marketing intelligence specific to the SIS brand.
- Applied marketing expertise across the marketing mix, to include positioning, pricing, packaging, promotion and product.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to apply those skills in cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills
We offer a strong commitment to professional development provide a clear career development path in a rapidly expanding organization for the right candidate.
Please do not apply if you do not have sufficient requirement as above. Please forward your CV (not more than 1 MB), supporting documents, two referees, recent photograph, and expected salary (should be write down in CV) along with an introductory letter to:
Singapore International School (Indonesia)
Please quote relevant reference on all correspondence
Applications are due by March 25th, 2011