CONOCOPHILLLIPS INDONESIA INC, Ltd
We are seeking highly qualified individual for position of:
Onshore Construction Engineer
This Onshore Construction Engineer position will have the primary responsibility to develop the Construction Execution Plan(s), influence design engineering work to in regards to constructability issues, recruitment of site team, implements all logistical and HR solutions associated with mobilizing site teams. Pre-qualifies candidate fabricators, contractors and major package vendors.
Conducts bid clarification & kick-off meetings. Compiles fabrication scopes of work for contract documentation, specifies tender requirements and reviews draft contract terms.
Leads bid evaluation work for primary construction contracts. Responsible for review and approval of contractor's fabrication schedule and planning basis (norms).
Ensures veracity of progress statements. Specifies and negotiates progress recovery measures with contractor as appropriate. Monitors prospect of commercial change within the contract and ultimately agrees any genuine change orders.
Dispenses with and counteracts spurious 'claims'. Provide guidance to Site Construction Superintendents to ensure that all construction and installation of MSP's Project(s) are carried out in accordance with the drawings and specifications; monitor the EPC contractor construction progress against the required installation and commissioning schedule.
· 15+ years of major project experience related the fabrication, construction and installation of oil and gas gathering, compression, and processing facilities for both onshore and offshore.
· Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English, have good written and oral communication skills, and have experience in preparation of Construction Execution plans.
· Strong management in construction and installation of onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities.
· Experience in leading the medium size construction team.
· Good technical knowledge of engineering, applicable industry codes and standards, typical construction specifications and good construction practice.
· Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Project management tools.
· Good interpersonal skills.
Bawal Commissioning Engineer
This Bawal Commissioning Engineer position will have the primary responsibility to coordinate the Offshore Commissioning Discipline engineers in their specific functional area of responsibility.
The Commissioning Engineer may lead all technical discipline work in some specified areas of work. Assisting with developing the Commissioning & Handover Execution Plan, which details the contracting strategy, management systems and staffing.
Working with both EPCI detailed engineering engineers and Operations Assurance personnel to ensure tie-ins and isolations are available to facilitate commissioning and/or start-up.
Work with Hang Tuah Operations to finalize the turnover and start-up sequences and schedule. Coordinating with the site team, implementing logistical solutions associated with mobilizing vendors and site teams, pre-qualifying and ensuring the personnel to be supplied by EPCI contractor are qualified in the area of commissioning. Participating in bid clarification & kick-off meetings where applicable. Compiling pre-commissioning & commissioning scopes of work for contract documentation, specifying tender requirements and reviews draft contract terms.
Assisting with bid evaluation work for primary Commissioning contracts. Reviewing and approving the commissioning and start-up procedures. Reviewing and assisting to Commissioning Management approval of contractor's schedules and planning basis (norms).
Ensuring veracity of progress statements. Specifying and negotiating progress recovery measures with contractor as appropriate. Assist in the development of the commissioning & start-up schedule and cost estimate. Participate in engineering activities (VIP's, PFD, P&ID, plot plan, PHA and model reviews) and constructability reviews. Develop and manages the training and vendor assistance budgets and plans. Lead role in commissioning and startup of all process units and equipment.
Assists in site preparation and demolition activities
· Minimum five (5) years experience in major domestic or international capital project in the petroleum industry primarily in the area of site commissioning, fabrication, start-up or installation, though other industry major industrial commissioning experience may qualify.
· Two (2) years of some Operations support experience, either onshore and offshore
· Open to and available for offshore work.
· Bachelors' degree in Engineering, Commissioning Management or equivalent training or education.
· Demonstrable technical competency.
· Proven management and staff leadership skills.
· Demonstrable interpersonal, teambuilding and team leading skills.
· Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English, have good written and oral communication skills.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
To apply please visit: JobsDB.com not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement