PT Acer Indonesia Recruitment
Acer ranks among the world's top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives.
In 2000, Acer spun-off its manufacturing operation to focus on globally marketing its brand-name products:
desktop and mobile PCs, servers and storage, displays, peripherals, and e-business solutions for business, government, education, and home users.
Vision A reputable winner in the knowledge-based economy through innovative business models, and marketing of IT products and services.
Mission Breaking barriers between people and technology signifies the company's long-term vision and direction, to bridge the gap between technology and its users.
- Consulting with Head of HR Dept. and Divisional Manager to qualify and understand vacancy requirements prior to advertising
- Advertise Job Vacancy on appropriate media
- Carry out phone screening and face to face interviews
- Coordinate all interviews with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with recruitment agencies
- Negotiate offers with potential applicants and Recruitment agencies
- Respond to both internal and external applicants in a timely manner
- Build external talent pool for future organization needs.
- Bachelor degree in Psychology from reputable University
- Min. 5 years experience as Recruitment Specialist from MNC, having experience recruitment for Hi-Tech or Telco would be an advantage.
- Strong proficiency of interview skills
- Excellent knowledge in reading, analyzing & making interpretation of psychological tools results.
- Having good logic & strong analytical ability, excellent in interpersonal & communication skill.
- Proactive, hardworking person, pressure persistent, able to thrive in fast-paced.
- Fluency in English both oral and written
- Computer literacy
Please send your complete resume along with recent photograph, current salary, & expected salary to:
PT Acer Indonesia