If you are looking for a challenging career which carries a competitive remuneration package and benefits associated with the industry, this is the place for you. Qatar Airways invite applicants for the following position to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia:
RESERVATION & TICKETING AGENT
- Provide excellent customer service through telephone or in person in order to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Record and process reservations made by telephone / fax / e-mail, provide accurate fare quotes, issue tickets and answer inquiries from passengers;
- Create maximum awareness of Qatar Airways' products and services.
- University graduate majoring in Tourism or Hotel Management. Minimum 1 year working experience in travel industry with basic knowledge of IATA standard Reservation & Ticketing Procedures.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia. Another language will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills (Familiar with Amadeus Reservation & Ticketing system, Microsoft Office Programs), CRS/GDS knowledge will be an advantage.
- Have fair knowledge of World Geography.
- Good interpersonal skills and service oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work on shifts.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are also encouraged to apply.
Please send your resume to email@example.com before 18th March 2011 closing date for CV submission.
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be notified.