PT Saudi Indonesia Multi Investment (SIMI), is a new company setting up a commercial corn farm and grain drying facility in Sumalata, North Gorontalo, Sulawesi. The vision of the company is to grow into a major player in the corn sector in
SIMI is looking for a young, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join
the team as an Intern / Management Trainee. The position involves working
directly under the senior management (both Indonesian and non-Indonesian) and
offers a very broad scope to grow professionally in the field of new business
set up, business management, financial analysis and the commercial aspects of
how to set up and run a business.
The initial period of intership / training will be 3-6 months, which may be
extended into a permanent position, based on performance. The position is based
* Minimum education – Graduate or University student (3rd year, doing Final
Project, not yet graduated) from reputable university. In case of work
experience candidate with 1 - 2 years work experience (A background in civil engineering orAgronomy will be given preference.)
* Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Fast learner who is eager to learn and take on greater responsibilities.
* Hardworking, honest, and a team player with a strong work ethic.
* Proven networking abilities
* Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia & English (speaking, reading and writing).
* Willingness to travel for work.
If you think you have the above qualifications and qualities, please write to
us, enclosing your CV (in english), recent photograph, at:email@example.com.
Short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview within one month of
SIMI receiving the applications.