Monday, 16 April 2012
Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
Sorry if this does not apply to you, Current Live Requirements at Saudi Intelligent solutions. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: VAS/SMSC Service Engineer //E
Location: Saudi Arabia
Job Description: See the below description
SMSC Service Engineer - VAS Job description
VAS Service Engineer is responsible for the overall Quality of Service, performance data, SLA and KPIs in the Operations Centre. The responsibilities cover the following:
· Real time monitoring of Service and Network quality and capacity. Analyse and reporting of Service and Network quality.
· Initiate Service and Network improvements and optimisation activities.
· Initiate temporary Service and Network reconfigurations, if performance is not satisfactory.
· Drive tool development for delivery and management of new services.
· Analyse failure trends and identify chronic failures.
· Provide performance data and determine impact of service problems on service performance.
· Provide optimum use of the existing Networks.
· Recommend service redesign
The main activities are the following:
· Set up the performance measurements and quality thresholds from statistics and CDRs
· Compile and analyse the performance data both in real time and trend analysis
· Ensure that management tools have the functionality to support the operational processes
· Ensure ongoing service and network performance meets specified criteria
· Notification of performance degradation and suggest reconfigurations to improve service
· Suggest reconfigurations based on market, customer and service requirements
· Liasing with customer relations management
· Liasing with service and network planning and development in the developing of the plans for extensions and changes of services or the network
· Recommendations that initiate Service- and Network- Configuration
· Performance failure trend analysis to find chronic failures
· Recommend service re-design to avoid service quality problems or capacity problems
· Hands on experience of SMSC & OMG Logica CMG (Acision) system administration and O&M tasks
· Hands on experience / Excellent knowledge in Anti-Spam Acision (Open mind)
· Hands on experience / Good Knowledge in Generic Billing Gateway (GBG)
· Hands on experience / Good Knowledge in Message Plus (M+)
· Good Knowledge in CMS operations
· Good Knowledge in HP-SMSC / Mbalance (Tekelec) operations
· Knowledge in other VAS services and Network- Configuration
· Knowledge in IP
Required education and experience:
· The Service Engineer should have a degree in Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· Have a minimum 3-4 years of experience in Operation and Maintenance.
· Experience within Datacom and Telecom Networks
Submit CV directly to email@example.com