A leading and experienced EPCC contractor providing total solutions to meet the demands of its clients in the areas of Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals & Gas Facilities and Industrial Plants, is looking for suitable qualified employees who is rightly motivated and who seeks challenging and exciting career to fill the following positions in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office.
· Posses a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· At least 5 years of working experience preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
· Capable to prepare electrical deliverables such as Single Line Diagram, Load Schedule, Motor Control Schedule, Cable Schedule, Cable routing drawing, Power and Control drawing, Area Classification drawing, grounding drawing, etc.
· Sufficient knowledge of International Codes & Standards in relation to Electrical Design.
· Able to undertake works in electrical design up to construction at site (supervision).
· Experience in Project Engineering, Preparation of Electrical Inquiry Documents and commercial/technical Bid Evaluation. MTO and Cost Estimation and Inter-Discipline coordination.
· Familiar with Electrical Equipments such as Transformers, HV & LV Switchgear, MCC, Motors, UPS, LCS, Communication equipments, etc.
· Able to perform Electrical calculation such as Cable sizing/Voltage Drop calculation, Short circuit study, etc.
· PC literate (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and knowledge in Auto-Cad.
· Ability to work in team, possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Responsible for delivering Electrical design engineering work efficiently and in a timely manner during proposal and project delivery stage.
· Electrical Design & Engineering Work – to develop engineering design work based on requirements and to coordinate with other departments on the design work.
· Preparing pre-commissioning/commissioning procedure and assistance.
· Construction Assistance – to provide supervision at the construction site (depends on projects varies from few days to few months).
· Procurement Assistance – to provide data sheet to Procurement, prepare bid tabulation and conduct evaluation on vendors' quotation.
· Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
· Priority for candidates with 3-4 years process engineering experience in Oil & Gas and
· Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
· Willing to travel and station at site
· Willing to work for long hours
· Knowledge in AUTOCAD is a plus
· PC literate (MS Office)
· Good interpersonal, communication, writing and presentation skills.
· Familiarity with API and Petronas Standards.
· Process Simulation Experience in PRO II.
· Posses key skills such as Flexibility, Team Work, Problem Solving and Good
· Member of professional body is an advantage.
· Involve in various engineering stage such as Basic and Detail Engineering.
· Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications
· Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Shem, Piping & Instrumentation
Diagram and other deliverables
· Support precommissioning and commissioning activity
· Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument
· Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks
· Interface with clients and vendor to define project scope
· Participation in Client, Vendor and Internal meetings.
· Able to resolve technical issues
Interested candidates are invited to send e-mail their resume giving full personal details, educational qualification, working experience, present and expected salary, together with recent passport size photograph and indicate the position applied for on the subject to:-
We apologize that only shortlisted candidates will be notified