• Engineering Services: Manage all engineering related services including, electrical power generation and distribution, HVAC, process equipment, mechanical. Also includes the administrative matters of departmental staff
• Facility Maintenance: To provide uptime to building and mechanical services by performing efficient maintenance for all civil, architectural and plumbing related tasks.
• Equipment Maintenance & Fabrication: To provide uptime to process equipment services by performing efficient maintenance and fabrication of equipment to save cost.
• Capital Project Management: To manage capital projects throughout the project life-cycle (IPECC). This includes meeting all customer requirements (internal and external) including GMP requirements.
• Non-facility services: To support engineering requirements for the Macter group of companies as required, beyond the scope of Macter International, the pharmaceutical concern
• Purchasing: Contract review, bid analysis, technical review, vendor selection, engineering vendor qualification.
• Municipal Regulations Requirement: To manage or support all issues related to municipal services. This includes KESC, KWSB, SSGC, boiler inspections, etc.
Qualification: Minimum BE Mechanical and MBA will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum 3 years on managerial position
Technical skills: Project Management, Engineering design & analysis, HSE, Good Engineering Practices, GMP, HVAC, Pharma industry engineering processes
Behavioral skills: Decision making and Problem solving, Resource optimization, Risk analysis and evaluation, People management, Time Management, Delegation
Package: Gross (range) 75 – 90K, 800 cc car on ownership basis, 100L fuel, LFA (one gross), Medical for self & spouse (hospitalization), Gratuity
Interested candidates send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org