- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- VACANCY INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER Coordinator
- Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Brunei
- vacant at Multinational Specialist Technical Services to the Upstream Sector
- Urgently required Total Fluid Management Superintendent, PT Patra Badak Arun Solusi (PBAS)
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Mechanic Foreman(Offshore), URGENT REQUIREMENT
An international and world class reputable company are urgently seeking for suitable candidates to fulfill the position of Mechanic Foreman(Offshore).
Main contractual conditions:
Duration:12 months renewable
Rotation:165 working days/ 30 days unpaid leave
Working days/hours:7 days/ week, 12 hours/ day
Overtime rate:USD 11.65
Accommodation: Accommodation and board are provided
Insurance D&D:USD 100'000
Role description of duties:
- Manages and services offshore equipment through co-ordination of the
assigned team, ensuring the respect of HSE and quality procedures
- Manages site equipment, guaranteeing its continuous operation
through routine/non-routine maintenance and repairs.
- Co-ordinates mechanical engineering teams in order to ensure that
work is carried out in compliance with quality requirements and
established time schedules.
- Applies safety procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the company permit to work system, isolation
Suitable and qualified candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and please write "Mechanic Foreman(Offshore)" on your subject of your email.
We apologize only selected candidates will be contacted.