- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Singapore - 6 months contractual post - Lead Instrumentation Design Manager - Oil & Gas Company
- LATEST NEW VACANCIES - 24/2/09
- Job Vacancy at PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia, MACHINING SUPERVISOR
- Welding Engineer, PT. Sulzer Turbo Services Indonesia
Monday, 12 September 2011
PT OTP Geothermal Services Indonesia, various positions
PT OTP Geothermal Services Indonesia; various positions
PT OTP Geothermal Services Indonesia (OW Geothermal) , a joint venture
company between Origin Energy Limited – Australia s leading integrated
energy Company and Tata Power- India s largest private sector power
producer, is a producer of geothermal energy in Indonesia. OW
Geothermal is determined to provide clean energy to fuel the growths
of one of the most rapidly expanding economies in the world and is
challenging skilled, experienced and committed applicants to build a
strong team, in bringing this clean, renewable energy to our
1 Manager Drilling - Expatriate & National Positions (position code DRILL10)
Manage all aspect of Geothermal Drilling activities effectively and
efficiently to achieve drilling operational s objective cost effective
and safely manager in line with company vision and mission.
2. Engineer, Drilling (position code: DRILL07)
Manage the day to day Geothermal Drilling activity and coordination
with all key stakeholders in order to maximize efficiency and cost
effectiveness of the well drilling and completion operations with fuel
compliance to the country Laws and Regulations and the HSE Management
System of the Company operating requirements.
3. Expert, Resource Engineer - Expatriate Position (position code: RESC09)
Provide in depth analysis, expertise, and broad advice on resource and
geothermal model to ensure high quality product and activities in
compliance with international industry standard and company's accepted
4. Manager, Procurement & Logistics (position code: PROC10)
Manage all aspect of procurement and logistics related activities of
the Company in compliance with Company and Government regulation, to
improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work
processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide targeted
5. Senior Procurement (position code: PROC07)
Monitor, control, and perform implementation of annual plan to ensure
procurement, delivery, contract agreement, and GOI clearance
(including materials disposal) of materials and services in efficient,
safe and timely manner.
6. Senior Legal Counsel (position code: LGL09)
Manage, review, analyze, and monitor legal aspects of corporate and
business activities, primarily with respect to Indonesian legal
matters, to ensure those activities are documented properly and in
compliance with internal and Government of Indonesia Laws and
Regulations and covenants so that the Company s interest are well
protected. Understand and familiar with land acquisition process as
well as have experience in a reputable Law Firm.
7. Risk Management (position code: RISK09)
Manage any risk that may damage the profitability or even the
existence of an organization to ensure secure company's assets,
operations, and environment as well as to protect the company from all
kind of business risks.
8. Corporate Governance (position code: CORPGOV09)
Manage framework of rules and practices to ensure accountability,
fairness, and transparency in a company s relationship wits its
stakeholders (e.g. customers, management, employees, government, and
9. Scheduler (position code: SCHED06)
Prepare project schedule, overall planning, forecast, monitor and
control resource requirements for projects to meet objectives within
time, approved budget, and client satisfactory.
10. Geoscience (position code: GEDSCD6)
Observe, collect, record, and report geoscience facts to provide
accurate, updated, and timely information ars a basis for further
decisions on the developments of the company's resources and reserves.
11. Engineer, Civil (position code: CIV1L06)
Provide proper engineering project design services according to Safety
and International Standard and project support during construction In
order to ensure the achievement of the customers needs and
requirements within the budget and time frame according to company's
policies and procedures.
12. Engineer, Environmental (position code: ENV06)
Coordinate, develop, maintain, and implement Environment Management
System (EMS) to support Company's operations in relation to compliance
and conformance with Company, GOI, and environmental applicable
13. Engineer, Downstream (p n code: ENGO6)
Perform basic engineering function in Mechanical or Civil or
Electrician to support or assist in providing optimum technical
14. Coat Engineer (position code: COST06)
Prepare coat estimation by providing and analyzing accurate data and
monitor for potential coat overrun in order to meet Company s
objectives within time, approved budget, and client factory.
15. Project Accountant (position; code: ACC06)
Perform joint venture project accounting and tat activities in area of
role and responsibility to achieve objectives and targets of
department and company inline with company policies and procedures.
Having experience in a large stale construction project and joint
• Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant discipline with minimum of
5-15 years of relevant working experiences, preferably in Geothermal
industry. Those with Oil, Gas, and Mineral Mining industries
background will be considered and welcome to apply.
• Familiar with Oil and Gas Industry Standard, or other National and
• Excellent communications In Indonesia and English, both spoken and written.
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders,
Including Central and Local Government Officials.
• Demonstrated ability to provide high quality reports and other outputs,
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision and under pressure
• Good initiative, team player and well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Willing to be stationed at Site for certain positions, enjoy
travelling to Site and other area related to the business activities.
An attractive compensation and benefits will be offered to the
successful candidate. Qualified candidates are invited to apply at:
email@example.com (please state she position rode you
apply for in your e-mail subject) within 2 (two) weeks from the date
of this advertisement. Only qualified candidates will be processed.
Closing date: September 24, 2011