Position - Manager Miantenance
• Responsible delivery of performance standards, maintenance plans / programmes and the organising of multi-functional maintenance disciplines and contractors for providing resources and leadership
• Organise, maintain, support and optimize the preventive maintenance and planned corrective maintenance programme. Lead and supervise a team of maintenance engineers and contracts. Ensure maintenance and repair procedures and packages exist to control this work
• Supervise and coach direct reports.
• Implement current rules and regulations based upon statutory and company requirements. Ensure all statutory maintenance is carried out to national standards and industry best practice and to prescribed timescales
• Participate in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for all high risk or unusual activities.
• Document reviews e.g. Operating Procedures, modification work packs etc.
• Maintain fiscal measurement calibration programme and maintenance.
• Provide technical expertise to the integrity management programme
• Verify technical content of maintenance reports.
• Ensure parts, tools and spares needed for planned and emergency maintenance are ordered, authorised and approved
• Ensuring that all records/logs/certificates are maintained and updated to provide evidence of conformance to Cairn India HSE standards.
• Organise support for commissioning of new and modified plant.
• Ensure compliance with Cairn India Control of Work and Safety Management standards.
• Ensure where performance standards have not been met that the correct plans are in place to resolve.
• Analyse and evaluate engineering and design changes, process enhancements and modifications to advise on the engineering impact of these changes, determine operability and ensure appropriate maintenance procedures can be applied
• Track progress of MoC's raised by team
Plan maintenance activities across the fields and establish priorities in keeping with effective management of processing, plant, equipment, facilities and cost.
Work Site Activity
Manage Maintenance activities to ensure they meet all QHSE,
Integrity, Corporate Assurance, Operational and Budgetary goals. Responsible for maintenance budget to the DGM – Viramgam Terminal. Ensure that Health and Safety culture, policies and procedures are promoted, communicated and implemented effectively in order to minimise risk, delegating roles and responsibilities as appropriate.
Personal/Team Performance Measurement and Improvement
Implement system for monitoring and measuring personal and team performance and set standards for the development of the Maintenance Team to meet all criteria set by Cairn India's Performance Contract and Industry Guidelines.
Send your CV at email@example.com