One of our Clients is seeking Head of Factory for the following role
Head of Factory
POSITION BASED IN Cairo - Egypt
Equal Opportunity Employer
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
· Management Degree in Chemical / mechanical Engineering from renowned institutes with 10 – 15 Years of relevant experience in reputed Companies, in the edible oil refining and manufacturing Industry
· Track record of strong strategic and people leadership, organizational development
Functional Knowledge & Skills
· Factory Technical operations including manufacturing, maintenance, QA/QC, and QSHE
· Customer services
Managerial & Interpersonal Skills
· Motivating, coaching and developing people
· Ability to solve conflicts among areas / functions
· Developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
· Effective communication, presentation and facilitation
· Project management
Key Success Factors
· Overall efficiencies manufacturing
· Capacity planning and utilization
· Production planning
· Manage interactions with all functional heads of the business, Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
· Lead the development and implementation of the Manufacturing strategy in the business unit, aligned to the business objectives
· Ensure an efficient and effective operation in order to deliver the defined strategy through a capable and motivated technical organisation
· Responsible for overall performance of Technical function (including refining, manufacturing, quality, maintenance, and QSHE) within the business unit.
· To develop an annual Factory plan with respect to capacities, capital expenditure, new plant and machinery to ensure delivery of production volumes at desired levels of cost efficiencies and product mix in consonance with the annual business plan.
· For delivering forecasted and planned quantity of production outputs SKU wise on a monthly basis ensuring market service levels as defined.
· For ensuring Quality Control & Assurance of RM/PM, In-process and Finished Goods with accountability for cost of Poor Quality.
· For determining ways and means to drive cost efficiencies and bring about overall reduction in the cost of production. To this end, ensure appropriate use of costing systems, data and analyses.
· To improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
· To ensure machine up-time through planned shutdowns for preventive maintenance and quick turnarounds of breakdowns.
· To ensure capacity utilization, line and labour productivity and plan for capacity expansions ahead of need.
· To ensure Capex implementation as per budgets.
· To ensure that the factory team of managers and workmen are in a state of high motivation as evidenced in their problem-solving approach, willingness to stretch and willingness to collaborate with other teams.
· To ensure adequate pipeline of talent and skills for succession by designing and activating a work force career path and plan in collaboration with Unit HR
· To ensure high standards of Safety, Health, Hygiene and effluent treatment. Eliminate occupational hazards and disease and ensure prime health in the work teams.
· Ensure appropriate hygienic living Camps/factories and transportation to employees.
· For introduction and implementation of world class systems including ERP.
· To be directly accountable for development of employees reporting to him and next level.
· To be responsible for implementing Vision and Values of the Group in his Businesses.
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com before September 10,2011 in WORD FORMAT .Incomplete or Irrelevant CVs will not be entertained. Please mark the title of the designation and the preferred city applying for in the Subject line