- vacancy at Sofomation 9 Positions
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Job vacancy Piping Jobs X-RAY & TIG WELDER AVAILABLE FOR JOB (CV & Certificates attached)
- Royal Brunei Airlines - Cabin Crew Vacancies
- MY KERJAYA™ JAWATAN KOSONG MALAYSIA DI KEMENTERIAN PENERANGAN, KOMUNIKASI DAN KEBUDAYAAN (KPKK) [1 Attachment]
Tuesday, 20 September 2011
URGENTLY REQUIRED, SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER, KARACHI
URGENTLY REQUIRED-SENIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER - KARACHI
A leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Distribution Company based in Karachi, Pakistan requires a Senior Accounts Officer. The incumbent should be target oriented and responsible for the entire accounts payable of the Company. In this regard ensuring their timely, accurate recording into the system and verification of bills and invoices before making payment.
Technical Skills & Attributes:
· Sound working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS-Excel, excellent interpersonal and public dealing skills.
· Basic know-how of withholding tax provisions of the Income Tax Ordinance, 2001.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintaining proper record of all outstanding bills in an orderly manner.
Verification of invoices received and maintaining proper list containing required particulars for the same.
Reporting discrepancy in the invoices.
Preparing payment voucher contain all relevant support as per the internal controls of the Company Payable cycle for generation of proper audit trail.
Maintenance of proper record of all the vouchers in an orderly manner to facilitate quick reference.
To issue Debit notes as and when necessary,
Disbursing cash to branch on timely basis.
WITH HOLDING TAX
To submit tax withheld of vendors weekly as per the requirement of Income Tax Ordinance and Rules.
To submit quarterly Withholding tax statement through e-filing to the tax authorities.
Collection and maintenance of tax challans / exemption certificates of vendors in an orderly manner to facilitate ease of reference and to provide copy to the vendor on demand.
Preparation of Bank reconciliation statement.
Assisting supervisors for analyzing the variances of expenses.
Any other task as may be assigned by the Manager or Director Finance & Operations from time to time.
Education: Graduate in commerce / Business Administration
Experience: 3-5 years in accounts department preferably in managing accounts payable system of a medium size entity in an automated environment
Salary : Salary package is around PKR. 18 K-22 K. Other company benefits include Membership to Provident Fund, Entitlement to Casual, Sick and Privileged Leave and Medical benefits as per company policy.
Interested candidates may send their CVs to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org