Senior Accountant/Senior Tax Accountant
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance with 8-10+ year of experience
in accounting preferably within the oil & gas industry
- SAP knowledge a definite plus
- Must have the knowledge, experience and confidence to work
independently but at the same time be able to cooperate and support
others in the team
- Able to communicate in English both oral and written.
- Bachelor degree in relevant discipline with minimum 6 years of
experience in EPC phase within oil and gas project
- Having experience in various project such as offshore, LNG and FPSO
- Familiar with PTK/007 and its revision.
- Experiences in assisting Committee in reviewing technical and
financial of every tender process prior submitting to Bid Committee
for further recommendation and part of Bid Opening Team
- Able to perform independently with minimum supervision as well as a
- Having ability to communicate in English is a must.
- Bachelor degree in law or other relevant discipline with minimum 7
years of experience in managing / administering contracts of major
capital projects of offshore Oil & Gas processing facilities
- Capable of managing all aspects of contracting functions for complex
major capital projects
- Broad knowledge of external contracting best practices and trends
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience in developing new standard of contract and keep up with
regulatory developments and ensure that all standard contracts and
clauses are up to date to ensure compliance with the latest (issued)
- Experience with major claims & dispute resolution – including
mediation and arbitration
- PTK 007 certified
Those who have qualification above are encourage to apply.
Please send your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org attractive remuneration package will be provided for the selected candidate.