Ours is an environment that makes you excited to come to work every
day. Such is the phenomenon when you're working in a team towards a
collective goal. Yet your individual contributions are recognized and
Here's what we can offer you: the global resources and depth of
experience that will put your ideas in motion and your career on a
fast track that can start as soon as now.
Our Purpose and Values are essential building blocks in the continued
success of the company. Together, these ideas represent The SPIRIT of
Performance and are an integral part of our search for greatness.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than
40 countries. The company has approximately 38,400 employees
worldwide. ConocoPhillips is committed to setting the standard of
excellence in everything we do. For more details on ConocoPhillips,
career path, here
Supervisor Barging Operations
* Responsible for overall Barging Operation and Marine Safety and
all associated activities to meet company core value, safely and
environmentally manner and ensure barging operations are operated in
safe condition with good performance, reliable and manageable.
Operating within the approved budget and consistent with the current
* Provide leadership in implementing HSE Management System. Ensure
to meet HSE policy, standards, and procedures. Ensure incident
reporting requirement is followed and corrective actions are completed
in timely manner to prevent recurrence incident.Ensure appropriate
corrective actions to follow up HSE audits.\
* Ensuring safe and timely crude loading to barges and discharging
to the receiving facilities, such that minimizing barging disruption
* Ensuring crude oil quality/specification meet the sales
requirement (i.e water content, sales content, emulsion) both at
barges and pipeline
* Ensuring project oil accounting such that minimizing gain and
loss figures at pipelines, barges and production/receiving/transfer
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
* Engineering degree (S1) preferably in Naval Engineering or
Marine Operations background and at least 5 years experience in
Operations within Oil & Gas industry. A strong knowledge in
Supervisory and Leadership qualities is necessary (Ability to
coaching, mentoring, gives consulting/advisory and lead the team).
* Understanding PFD of crude oil interfiled transfer as well as
custody meters operation.
* Excellent leadership skill to lead and coordinate work with
other department such as HSE, Operation, Engineering, Support
Services and Pertamina representatives
* Knowledge of barging operations operation,codes and standards is
* Good spoken, written and able to give presentation in English as
well as ability to work in a multinational environment.
* Having knowledge in cost estimating and budgeting.
* Good understanding in basic business knowledge and
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need
apply.To apply please visit: JobsDB.com or
not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement