Senior Manager - Onshore Exploration & Exploitation
Manage all geological, geophysical and reservoir engineering
sub-surface evaluations in exploration /exploitation and
• Set up Onshore goals, formulates
strategies and required resources, execute work plans and work program
to achieve goals in a timely manner. Ensures that Chief's inputs are
sought as required.
• Ensures Company processes are adhered to and appropriate tools are utilized.
• Liaises and coordinates deliverables with other functional teams –
venture, drilling, facilities, economics, finance, etc.
• Accountable for providing/coordinating all reserves and production
forecasting and bookings with Chief RE.
Accountable for all Resources Related to Projects, Leads & Ideas
and Exploration inventory database booking with Chief Geologist.
• Accountable for delivering results aligned with organizational
goals, metrics and BU strategy.
• Accountable for subsurface technical deliverables at integrated
asset/venture team level.
Responsible and recommend manpower & resource requirements
(including consultants, 3rd party contractors) for Onshore Team.
• Responsible and accountable for direct supervision and management of
direct reports and their subordinate.
Ensure personal goals are established and performance appraisals
completed for each team member as per established BU guidelines.
• Direct coaching and mentoring and completion of technical skills assessment.
• Defining appropriate training/development needs for the staff.
Responsible for setting up Work Program and Budget for all Onshore
Operating areas, acquire approval from partners and BPMIGAS.
• Recommend and coordinate AFE's associated with approved Budget.
• Coordinating/tracking expenditures within approved
• Manage representation to management, Partners and BPMIGAS (as required).
• BSc degree in Geoscience or Engineering
Minimum 15 years working experience in oil and gas industry including 5
years experiences in managing geological, geophysical and reservoir
engineering sub-surface evaluations and reserves and production
forecasting and bookings in exploration /exploitation and development/
• Broad, current technical experience with track record for highest quality.
• Experience/expertise in exploration, appraisal and development programs
Previous supervision/team lead experience and capable of mentoring and
providing technical guidance within a diverse workplace.
• Experience in operations, project planning and coordination, and
• Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
• Able to represent company position with management, partners and government.
• Must also be able to effectively lead a diverse internal workforce.
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need
apply. Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your
email. Send your application and CV not later than two weeks after the
publication of this advertisement to.