Staffing The Petroleum World
Urgently Required for EPC Company In Madrid
Position Lead Stress Engineer (Pipeline)
Location Madrid (Spain)
Start Time ASAP
The candidate should have hands on experience in the following areas:
* Extensively worked on stress analysis of onshore piping and
pipeline systems (both above ground and buried) using Caesar-II based
on Piping layout, piping support design, and piping specifications.
* Ensure the adequacy of piping flexibility and Specify location of
all pipe supports, guides, anchors, limit shops, spring hangers etc.
* Performs calculations using Caesar II software taking into account
all Code, Client requirements, system`s operation, process
requirement, and other special condition incorporating these
requirements in the analysis of various loading conditions such as
wind, vibration, slug force, hydrotest, and other loading anticipated
in the system.
* He should analyze the stress analysis result and proposes
alternate routes with pipeline / Piping Engineer.
* Capable of carrying out pipeline upheaval and lateral buckling
calculations based on K. Peters technical paper ('pipeline Upheaval
and Lateral buckling') and preparing its calculation report.
* Carrying out all the calculations required for the pipeline detail
design such as wall thickness, buoyancy, branch reinforcement, road
cross, wall thinning calculations for bends and hydrotest
* Familiar with modeling and stress analysis of thermoplastic (PVC,
HDPE etc.) and thermosetting (RTR, FRP, GRE etc.) pipelines.
* Min 20 years experience in pipeline detail design and Stress Analysis.
* Proficient with Caesar II.
* In depth knowledge of ASME B31.3/B31.4/B31.8 and other relevant
* Underground pipeline modeling experience.
* Working experience with ADCO /GASCO or Middle East countries will
be added advantage.
* If he has ability to carry out dynamic stress analysis it will be
an added advantage
Interested Candidates can send their CVs along with the attached
Attn : Mr. Haider Ali Ansari
Email : email@example.com
UROOJ ENGINEERING SERVICES