Our Client is looking for a Technical Expert in Coal Bed Methane (CBM)
a.k.a Coal Seam Gas (CSG) .
For Locals and EXPATRIATES (EUROPEANS / AUSTRALIANS ? MIDDLE EASTERN
Preferably this Technical Expert is to be hired by March / April 2009.
Appended below are the descriptions for the Vacancy.
Job Scope/ Purpose:
The incumbent is expected to be the resource person in CBM technical
matters for the organization. The incumbent will help strategize and
support the CBM business development for our client . He will lead
technical Studies and Initiatives and be involved in the
techno-commercial evaluation as part of prospecting, screening,
exploration, appraisal and production of the CBM opportunities. The
incumbent will also need to develop the team technical capability in
undertaking CBM initiatives including acquisition of technology, tools
and resources to support the team activities and clients CBM vision.
The incumbent will coach and mentor the technical members of the team.
• Minimum of 10 years working experience in the CBM Industry
• Has experiences as a Geologists / Coal Petrologists
• Has experience in planning and evaluation of CBM Projects
• Is skilled in CBM reservoir description and evaluation
• Has experience in CBM exploration production and development
• ability to recognize and assess key issues pertaining to development
of a CBM acreage
• skilled in CBM reservoir description and evaluation, including the
handling of coal cores and core testing;
ONLY Qualified and experienced candidate will be considered for a
placement – Forward your cv to email@example.com
CHIS International Group Of Companies
12A-3-7, Jln Seri Jati 1, Off Jln Puchong,
Taman Sri Jati, 58200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: ++603 7785 5537 ext: 104
Fax: ++60 7783 5537
Mob: ++6017- 308 9537