first-tier supplier in emission control and pumps as well as in the
development, manufacture and aftermarket supply of pistons, engine blocks,
and plain bearings to the automotive industry is looking for:
*Post : **Engineer Customer Quality / Quality Assurance* *- CRD/2406*
*Location :* Pune
*Qualification : *BE Mechanical/Production/Industrial
*Experience :* 5 to 8 years experience.
*Job description : *
- *Should have good knowledge of TS standards*
- *Should have good knowledge of SPC, MSA, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control plan
- Should be responsible for the in-process quality of deliveries.
- Initiates corrective action necessary to ensure conformity with quality
specifications and standards.
- Create/ update/ maintain quality procedures, work instructions,
formats, pertaining to TS 16949 standards.
- Visit customers when necessary to understand specific quality problems.
- Reviews all complaints received from customers to determine where
quality control emphasis should be placed at plant to eliminate problems.
- Co-ordinate all types of customer audits.
- Co-ordinate customer PPAP.
- Plan and carry out product, process and system audits & lay-out
- Implement statistical techniques such as control charts to analyze the
process or its output so as to take appropriate actions, which will achieve
statistic control and improve the capability of the process
- Conduct measurement system analysis study & monitor the calibration
status of measuring instruments
- Prepare relevant quality reports like ppm/rejection/rework etc and work
towards continual improvement.
- Impart training on quality related tools and techniques
*Company's Profile : *German MNC, a global and successful first-tier
supplier to the automotive industry. Company commands foremost positions in
the product and component segments air supply, emission control and pumps as
well as in the development, manufacture and aftermarket supply of pistons,
engine blocks, and plain bearings.Product engineering and development are
conducted in close liaison with the leading car assemblers. Low emissions,
reduced fuel consumption, upgraded performance, reliability, quality, and
safety - these are forces that drive innovation at Company.The Company has
generated sales of around EUR 2.25 billion in 2006. At its production
locations in Europe, North and South America plus China, the Group employs a
workforce of around 11,900.
*Interested candidates can send their resume at
* with present salary and subject **"Engineer Customer Quality / Quality
Assurance* *- CRD/2406"** on immediate basis.*
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him/her to send
his/her resume at email@example.com with the above details.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*M. R. Singhal
Management & Placement Consultant
Centre for Right Direction,
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
*Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]