Heavy Lift Manager (Logistics) – from EPC company preferred
- Oversee daily logistics and lifting activities
- Handle the implementation of lifting plans
- Ensure that the equipments are in good working condition
- Work closely with the Project Team, Lift Contractors, Freight Forwarder vendors and authorities
- Liaise with the Project management team, Contractors and Sub-contractors
- Ensure that the timely material deliveries are being met
- Conduct daily inspection and auditing
- Promote HSE practices at the work site
The nature of our Client's business:
client is an international contractor engaged into multi-million EPC
projects. They operate throughout the South East Asia, Europe and
Skills and experience required:
- Degree in Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Must be familiar with the safety procedures within the site
- Knowledgeable in HSE legislation and regulations
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil and Gas/Petrochemical/Refinery
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
This position will be based in Jurong.
How to apply
Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format to Kat Ambion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Must indicate the following:
-Reason for leaving
-Last Drawn and Expected Salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- lowongan pekerjaan sebagai Operator Telepon di PT. Pel. Tempuran Emas Tbk.
- Job Vacancy Information Management Associate
- Vacancy: Field Service Technician (for Indonesia & Middle East area)
- CARRIER OPPOURTUNITY IN 2010 WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA.
- vacancy india For- Pune. Sr. System Administrator for a CMM Level 4 company
Monday, 15 June 2009
Heavy Lift Manager (Logistics) KAT180120