Location: San Antonio
Work Status: US Citizen, mandatory
Salary: 80-95K (plus relocation/sign-on bonus, yearly bonuses, and excellent benefits)
Below is a list of necessary/preferable skills:
- Able to manage and compile monthly Ariba builds
- Must have experience with Ariba Buyer 8.2 (we are on Service Pack - SP32)
- Preferably, someone with Federal Government client experience
- Worked as a technical developer in a production support environment that requires analysis of issues and quick turn around of solutions and workarounds.
- Prefer experience with Oracle/PeopleSoft databases and structures and integration with Arriba.
- Has an understanding of Ariba integration to other external non-PeopleSoft system, specifically financial management systems.
- Arriba Buyer 9r1 Implementation Experience
- Ariba Contracts/Upstream implementation experience
- Ariba Punchout and ASN (Ariba Supplier Network) Functionality
- Ariba eForms
• Minimum of 5 years experience Architecting Java/J2EE solutions and systems (including EJB, JSP and XML)
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Development and Architecture of Ariba solutions and systems
• 4+ years experience Ariba Spend Management - Ariba Buyer, Ariba Analysis, Ariba Invoicing, Ariba eForm
• Experience with Ariba integration with middleware (Tibco) and ERP systems (SAP)
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related field or 2 year degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Familiarity with UNIX and Windows server environments
• Basic understanding of IT Architecture including Networks, Multi-Tier Applications, Databases, Operating Systems, Security, and other infrastructure
Please send resumes to:
Tuesday, 16 June 2009
Job recruitment Ariba/Java-J2EE Architect/Developer--Texas location