Vacancy: Alumni Officer Nuffic Neso Indonesia
The Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) Indonesia is a non-profit organization funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Sciences. Neso Indonesia is the representative office of Nuffic, the Netherlands Organization for International Cooperation in Higher Education. Neso Indonesia is the official representative in Indonesia for all matters concerning Dutch higher education and promotes and provides information on more than 1400 study programs taught in English in the Netherlands.
Neso Indonesia is offering a position for a highly motivated Alumni Officer to develop and implement alumni policies for the alumni community in Indonesia.
The main task of the Alumni Officer is to initiate, facilitate, strengthen and maintain relationships with alumni, Dutch Higher Education Institutions, the business community and with other relevant stakeholders in Indonesia and the Netherlands. The Alumni Officer will report to the head of the Education Promotion Section of Neso Indonesia.
Position: Alumni Officer, based in Jakarta
- Dutch University degree, preferably in Marketing or Communication
- Min. 2-3 years experience in promotion or marketing activities
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage the day-to-day activities
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, knowledge of Dutch will be an advantage
- Willing to work and travel outside regular office hours
- Thorough knowledge of MS office applications, familiar with web management software
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement an overall policy plan for alumni activities in Indonesia
- Organize alumni events such as gatherings, job fairs, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Develop a job placement facility for alumni in cooperation with the business community
- Implement promotion activities to Increase the number of registered alumni in Indonesia
- Set up a pre-registration tool for Indonesians currently studying in the Netherlands
- Develop web 2.0 tools for the alumni website
- Up-dating and managing the alumni database and website
- Proactively contribute through the alumni policies to the general objectives of Neso Indonesia with regards to the promotion of Dutch Higher Education
Please send your CV and motivation letter not later than 25 June 2009 to:
Ms.Paulina Nainggolan at email@example.com, with Alumni Officer as the subject.
Tuesday, 9 June 2009
Re-opened :Vacancy Alumni Officer Nuffic Neso Indonesia