Industry, health and the environment. Our group employs over 43,000
employees in 75 countries. We provide technology and service-based
solutions to meet the comprehensive needs of our customers from all
In Indonesia, we employ around 200 people and operates plants in
Cibitung and Cilegon. We are now have immediate opportunities for the
right candidates to contribute to the diversity of our business and a
career with Multi National Company.
1. Customer Service Officer
(to be placed in Cibitung - MM 2100 industrial area)
* Your responsibilities include receiving customer's complaints,
address and follow up the complaints to relevant parties.
* You will be also providing support to external sales functions
(i.e. doing telemarketing, responding to phone orders, general customer
enquiries and invoice queries).
* Ideally, you will have customer service experience in a medium
size business for at least 3 years.
* You will have clear communication skills, work well in a team
environment and have strong computer skills.
* You will also be able to take responsibility for all work
activities and act professionally when interacting with others.
* It would be advantageous to have worked in the
Manufacturing/Engineering industry, and your flexible and self-motivated
nature will ensure your success in this role.
* You are preferably graduated from Industrial Engineering or
Communication or Public Relation School background.
2. Mechanical Engineer
(to be placed in Cilegon - KIEC industrial area)
* Provide technical analysis and ensure follow-up on predictive
data and identifies engineered resolutions to recurring mechanical
issues at multiple plants in the company
* Provide technical support to the field regarding the trouble
shooting, inspection, and repair of Company's assets
* Direct quality assurance of maintenance workmanship and
* Work in concert with the other Engineer Expert to analyze major
breakdowns and collect data to report on cause of failure and actions to
reduce or eliminate the chance of reoccurrence
* Oversee the planning, scheduling, and material procurement for
maintenance jobs and turnarounds
* Participate in Element Important for Safety (EIS study) for
major equipment, Vulnerability Studies, and Root Cause Analyses
* You should a bachelor, graduate from Mechanical Engineering,
fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
* Have some years' experiences in plant maintenance especially
rotating equipments will be an advantage.
* Abilities to make decision and take control of situation will be
very important as well as posses' strong leadership qualities and be a
good model for your subordinates.
Interested person should apply with full resume in English and a recent
(Attachment must less than 200 kb)
No later than 2 weeks after this advertisement