I am a headhunter with Axiant Consulting and I am currently looking for a BI Pre-Sales Consultant for one of our client which is a Fortune 50 company. The role is based in Malaysia.
Please find the job description below:
• Provide strategic and senior level product presentations & demonstrations.
• Deliver advanced or complex proof of concept evaluations/prototypes.
• Provide senior level account follow-up for technical issues during and after a sales cycle.
• General technical support to partners
• Develop and execute account expansion plans, through active
• Business Development/Marketing Support
• Deliver local technical account update programs for strategic/major accounts.
• Support the strategic business development partners
• Assist other area technical personnel in account planning and closure activities.
• Provide Regional Sales or Presales Management with
required periodic activity reporting.
• Minimum 5 -10 years' experience in presales of enterprise software.
• Comfortable and confident in speaking in a group
• Good presentation and demo skills
• Willing to travel
• Professional and matured
• Customer-facing skills
• Analytical & problem solving skills
• Knowledge of Corporate Performance Management
• Basic finance knowledge is an advantage
Please send in your detailed profile at the earliest if this role interests you.
Plese also indicate details of your current package:
12 or 13 months:
OTE/ Cost to Company:
Looking forward to hear from you.
Axiant Consulting Pte Ltd.
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Looking for BI Pre-Sales Consultant