EPIC Solution Provider for Marginal Field Development "Towards Higher Achievement in Excellence" Since its formation in 2000,CUEL Limited have been providing world-class integrated services from engineering through fabrication, installation and commissioning of offshore platforms, modules and pipelines and currently employs over 1,600 personnel. The continuing success of CUEL has led to the current planned expansion of its fabrication facility in Laem Chabang, Thailand from 300,000 to 500,000 square meters. CUEL Limited operations are fully compliant to the ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Standard.
Senior QC Inspector - CSWIP /(Base Laem Chabang and BKK)
(Bangkok, Chon Buri)
* Assist in plan for inspection requirements of phase/projects prior to commencement.
* Organized all disciplined inspection activities at fabrication yard.
* Ensure that all project quality control records and documentations are completed and compiled progressively.
* Continuously update procedural instruction used in yard and monitor production/contractor to effectively implement and utilize that mentioned instruction.
* Ensure QC Department personnel are familiar with the contents and implementation of requirements for all relevant construction drawings, applicable specifications, word codes and safety manual where required.
* Supervise, Lead and train QC personnel on quality matters through awareness and participation.
* Review preliminary WPS's conduct Welding procedure test qualification, compile PQR's, witness laboratory tests and ensure correct updating of records and registers.
* Oversee WQT's and ensure correct updating of records and registers.
* Assess and evaluate workmanship and quality of production/contractor by giving recommendations for improvement where required.
* Assist QC Inspector to generate punch-list on outstanding works and re-works.
* Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a related engineering discipline, or Welding Inspector CSWIP certifications or equivalent.
* Minimum 10 years experience in QC discipline in Oil & Gas platform fabrication.
* Minimum 2 years experience in Supervisory capacity.
* Good command of English
* Good in negotiation, problem solving, interpersonal skills
* Able to work at Laem Chabang - Chonburi
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to : Please send you resume (Word format) only (Do Not use QUICK APPLY) The Human Resources Department CUEL Limited 18 SCB Park Plaza TowerII (west), 9th floor Ratchadapisek Rd. Chatuchak Bangkok 10900 E-mail : email@example.com
Wednesday, 22 July 2009
Vacancy in Thailand CUEL Limited