We have hot requirements on Sr. Technical/Functional PeopleSoft Consultant Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP…
Phone Screen Followed by In-Person Interview
Locals Preferred first
Position : Sr. Technical/Functional PeopleSoft Consultant W/HCM, HRIS Exp.
Location : Downtown Chicago, IL
Duration : 12 + Months
* 7-10 years of experience in an HRIS environment with specific experience in PeopleSoft HCM
* Knowledge and experience with HCM 9.0 Profile, Career Development, ePerformance, Competency, HR, Payroll, Ben Admin, Time & Labor
Talent Management functionalities
* In depth product knowledge and experience - Peoplesoft HCM.
* PeopleSoft Specialist - Has experience in the development, maintenance, and testing of software programs.
* Coding, testing, debugging PeopleSoft HCM applications.
* Previous experience writing procedures for implementation of Peoplesoft modules.
* Project Management, Analysis, Testing, Problem Solving.
* Knowledge of system capabilities, usually acquired through formal training or experience, is required to assess automation possibilities.
* Previous experience leading and facilitating fit-gap sessions. Documenting user requirements and streamlining processes.
* Negotiation and persuasion skills are required to work with partners and implement changes.
* Organizational skills are required to develop and monitor project plans.
* Strong business acumen and ability to interact with all levels within the organization is essential.