fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, employees 55000 worldwide and
several plants worldwide is looking for* :
*Position : Industrial Engineer - CRD/2456*
*Location :* Pune
*Qualifications:* B.E. (Industrial / Mechanical) / Diploma (Industrial /
*Experience* *:* 2 to 9 years of experience
*Job Description :*
- Person should have good knowledge of Industrial Engineering, Time
study, motion study, process improvement, process capability, process study,
- Support workcell team in the timely production of quality product
- Maintain accurate layout of area assigned.
- Maintain capacity model with bottleneck operations identified for are
- Assure accurate work instructions and visual aids are available.
- Assures production tooling, processing equipment and workstations are
available and maintained.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities.
- Prepares time estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time
- Monitor and continuously improve the daily efficiency, productivity and
quality of manufacturing processes for assigned areas.
- Improves safety and throughput by modifying tooling, processing
equipment and workstations.
- Coordinate layout and workstation move activities. Prepares time
estimates for proposed projects and evaluates time factors.
- Minimize change over time by ensuring programs use common set-ups where
- Reduce machine-generated scrap by monitoring machine management data
and taking corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Reduce manual assembly scrap by monitoring quality data and taking
corrective action to improve or correct the operations.
- Studies functional statements, organization charts, and project
information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work
units and to identify areas of duplication.
- Analyzes work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data
such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to
determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste
of materials and utilities such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing
work flow, relocating work stations and equipment, and purchase of
Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
*Company Profile: *MNC Global leader in the Electronic Manufacturing
Services (EMS) industry, offering innovative manufacturing and supply chain
solutions to world leading electronics and technology companies across a
broad range of industries. From conceptual design through total product
management, their design, manufacturing and post-manufacturing services are
offered from facilities in the America, Europe and Asia. The company has
recorded fiscal 2005 revenue of $7.5 billion USD, has employees 55000 world
wide and has 45 designs, manufacturing and repair facilities worldwide.
Company is dealing in the following products : Connector, Resistor,
Capacitor, PCB, Interface, CPU, Microprocessor, Chip Set, Diodes, LED,
Transistor, FET, Optical, Digital Arrestor, display / LCD, Varistor,
Potentiometer, Relay, Jack, Plug, Cables, Switches, Inductor, Ferrite, Fuse,
If you know someone with the above profile, please suggest him / her to
send his / her resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above details. You may
forward this e-mail to your friends, relatives, colleagues who may
be interested for the above job-opportunity.
*Thanks and regards,*
*M. R. Singhal*
*Management & Placement Consultant*
*Centre for Right Direction,*
24, Niyoshi Park-2,
Sanghvi Nagar, Aundh,
Phone : 020-25888757 / 25880170
Fax : 020-25888757
E-mail : email@example.com
Web-site : http://www.crdindia.com
*(Create your web-site within few hours*)