Currently we have few opening for below to share with you. Should you have any friends or relative that keen, feel free to share with them and invite them to contact me or email their resume to me at email@example.com
Our client is an IT end-to-end security system solution provider. Their activities range from the development of software applications through the design and production of secure personal devices such as smart cards, SIMs, e-passports and tokens, to the deployment of managed services for theirs customers.
Currently they have an opening for :
Position title: Personalization Engineer (Permanent)
Location: Plaza See Hoy Chan, Jalan Raja Chulan, KL
Working hour: Mon – Fri (8.30am – 5.30pm)
Report to: Operation Manager (KL)
1. Degree information Technology (IT) or Computer Study.
2. Minimum of 3 years working experience in IT related job.
3. Familiar with computing languages as C, Visual Basic (VB) and database Oracle.
4. Knowledge of OS2 will be an added advantage.
5. Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and a good team player.
6. Willing to travel (Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia)
7. Only Malaysian Citizen can apply.
1. Act as an interface between Software development, Technical Consultants and Production
2. Be responsible for producing sample cards in the course of order tendering and development phase.
3. Ensure the installation and test of new software package (data processing, machine or controller software), related to a product release or new product / customer in coordination with software development
4. Provide operational support to the production group to help to rectify problems occurring during new product testing and production process.
5. Provide training to production staff with regards to new production process and procedure implementation.
6. To assist and coordinate new products and projects with regards to chip personalization and related industrialization in the plant.