Tuesday, 15 December 2009
vacancy Wanted ART DIRECTOR (based in Singapore / Indonesia)
Opportunity to be Art Director in RGE Group
The RGE Group is a group of independent companies operating in the resource development industry.
The Group, previously known as "RGM International", was transformed on 9 September 2009, to the RGE Group, or "Royal Golden Eagle". This transformation was effected to better reflect the contemporary and global perspective that the Group now adopts.
RGE supports a global group of highly successful, socially responsible companies operating in the resources development area. With assets of around US$10 billion and employing a work force of over 50,000 people,
the companies are organised into the following business groups:
• Fibre, Pulp and Paper (APRIL)
• Agro Industry (Asian Agri)
• Specialty Cellulose and Cellulosic Fibre (Sateri International)
• Energy Resources Development (Pacific Oil & Gas)
- To design Corporate Identity, Corporate Collaterals and other identity applications.
- To establish, communicate and train CI Manual to all relevant users
- To ensure and monitor that the CI manual is applied consistently across the group.
- To conduct periodical training and updates users with skills and knowledge required
- To conduct regular audit for all applications.
- To define selection criteria for printing company and pre qualify them
- To establish standardized budget norms and expenses
- To design and update company websites
- To liaise with external consultant for outsourcing work
- To advice and provide inputs for Corp. Comm materials
- To provide design and inputs for any relevant corporate events/promotion/exhibitions etc
- To build a strong graphic design team, manage their performance and develop their capabilities
* Min. 5 yrs experience in creative graphic design field
* Strong technical & leadership skill
* Nationality: Singapore / Indonesia
Interested & Qualified Candidates are welcome to apply directly to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
:) should you not interested, kindly help to share this info to your networks :)