Think Design is looking for User Interface Designers (2 Positions).
Professionals with relevant qualification and experience can also apply.
Interested candidates, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be based in Hyderabad.
- Execute the User Interface design projects successfully.
- Ability to convert the requirement into wireframes.
- Creating high and low-fidelity wireframes, task analysis and work flows.
- Good understanding of usability and user centered design principles.
- Ability to analyze product, gather user feedback through methodologies like task analysis, usability audit and usability methods.
- As a UI designer you will work closely with Visual Designers and if required with development teams to assist with user interface and specifications.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Basic skills required:
- Strong time management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of UI prototyping tools, such as Visio, Photoshop, MS Office and other related tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bachelors or diploma in Visual Communication or any design related field.
About Think Design:
Think Design is a Global Research, Design and Innovation consultancy with focus on User Experience Design and Industrial Design. We work across a broad spectrum of industries, including Appliances, Telecommunications, Automobiles, Education, Retail, Software Products, Enterprise & Web Application, Mobile Interfaces and Embedded Applications.
Established in 2004, Think Design operates from New Delhi and Hyderabad, with partners across the globe.
Rama Brahmam Aleti.
Head - User Experience Design
Think Design Collaborative Pvt. Ltd.