We are currently looking after a search for Engineering & Maintenance Manager with Great Food & Beverage.
Below is the JD for the role:
About the Client:
Great Food & Beverage India is a subsidiary of Great Food & Beverage LLC, a company that has been set up by a group of Mexican Investors along with the Sona Group. Sona Group has a minority investment in the Company. The company shall be run by Professional Managers hired from overseas and India. The CEO (Julian Andres), has worked with Nestle, Unilever and Quala in Latin America. The Director Finance (Alejandro Nieto) is an MBA and has come from Columbia, The Director Operations has come from Dominican Republic, and is an Engineer & MBA. Apart from this other staff is Indian and have joined from companies like IMRB, VeeTee Foods, Minda, Mrs. Bectors Food, Reckitt Benckiser among others.
The company shall initially produce non carbonated soft drinks, including juices. The company will have a corporate office and plant at Manesar ( Haryana).
The person will be responsible for all Maintenance activities company. Would report to the Director Operations. Responsible for setting up, commissioning and running the plant. Will have a team of 4 Maintenance Assistants
As Engineering & Maintenance Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring uninterrupted operation of all equipments, machinery and industrial services, guaranteeing the best design and continuous improvement of each process in terms of the operation cost and efficiency. Other responsibilities include:
- Design and implement cost-effective process, guarantying the regulations accomplishment, safety, reliability and throughput.
- Develop specifications, plans, planes, and all the engineering details for all enterprise projects; leading a team work; achieved the time and cost goals.
- Ensure the correct installation and setting up all plant and machinery
- Identify and carry out process improvements
- Guarantee the completely maintenance of the plant
- Define and execute the prevent maintains programs
- Ensure the availability of spare parts, tools, people, etc., in case to have any malfunction or any damage.
- Manage the maintains warehouse, ensure the reliability of the stock.
- Develop and implement all the procedures for the Engineering and Maintains department.
- Manage the outsourcing engineering contracts and suppliers.
- Manage projects using engineering principles.
- Support R&D and production departments in Engineering issues
- Solve problems with or in manufacturing department
- Ensure that all 3 shifts work efficiently
Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with more than 5 years of work experience in Maintenance with an FMCG / beverage/ food Company.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, lead and motivate a team
- Ability to define and manage budgets.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical ability
- Good knowledge in Autocad, (or an equivalent design program), office and Internet.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and be able to manage several projects and customers simultaneously.
- Responsible, proactive, organized, innovative, honest, good interpersonal relations, and good job performance under pressure.
The plant is based at Manesar, and the candidate should be willing to travel on his own to the offices.
In case of interest, please send your updated CV in word format on this ID or call on 9899030073 for any queries.
Thanks & Regards,