Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd.; 6 positions
Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd. (SOGPL), Genting Oil Natuna Pte. Ltd. (GONPL) and Genting Oil Kasuri Pte. Ltd. (GOKPL) are members of a diversified Group which is listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange, Malaysia.
The Group through SOGPL GONPL and GOKPL is involved in several Production Sharing Contracts (PSCs) with BPMIGAS in Indonesia in view of our significant and growing business operations in Indonesia, we seek to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the following post based in our Jakarta Office.
• Lead logistics team to manage operational deliveries in a timely sensitive user departments focused manner,
• Analysing data to monitor logistics performance and plan improvements,
• Liaising and negotiating with Logistics service provider to get the most cost efficiency,
• Developing Logistics performance by gaining new contract, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
• Bachelor degree from reputable university,
• Minimum 10 years related working experience in logistics within oil & gas industry,
• PTK-007 BPMIGAS certificated is a preferably,
• Familiar with procurement and logistics regulation, good interpersonal and communication skill, good leadership.
• Drafting reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of oil & gas and other commercial and legal agreements,
• Provide advice on based on the prevailing laws and regulations,
• Ensure that all corporate departments are kept abreast of business support requirements in Indonesia and the service being provided,
• Liaise with relevant external Indonesian government (BPMIGAS) and regulatory authorities and co-ventures.
• Bachelor degree of Law from reputable university,
• Able to prepare the draft and review the contract,
• Minimum 5 years related working experience in oil & gas industry,
• PTK-007 BPMIGAS certificated is preferable.
Permit Formalities Coordinator
• Provide assistance to the External Affairs Manager, in advising and monitoring to obtain required permits to support the operations activities,
• Build and maintain good relationship with central and local government authorities.
• Bachelor degree of from reputable university,
• Minimum 7 years related working experience in handling permits within oil & gas industry.
External and Community Development Coordinator
• Provide assistance to the External Affairs Manager and advice in seeking collaboration with appropriate community and government representative,
• To advance the delivery of Community Development program initiatives, as part of the effort in promoting the company image and reputation.
• Bachelor degree of from reputable university, preferably in PR or Communication discipline,
• Minimum 7 years related working experience in community development within oil & gas industry.
External Community Relation Staff
• Provide assistance to the External and Community Development Coordinator in maintaining and close presence or communication to all communities at the lowest level possible in specific area,
• Provide general secretarial support to the External Affairs Department, including manage relevant documentation, report and administration work.
• Bachelor degree of from reputable university, preferably in Communication discipline,
• Minimum 5 years related working experience within oil & gas industry.
Senior Contract Officer
• Responsible in procurement contract initiation, such as drafting contracts, consult with User Departments and Legal Department up to bid document issuing,
• Facilitating in the pre-bid meetings, legal exceptions clearance and contract signing by Authorized Officers,
• Responsible in contract progress monitoring, such as collect progress report from vendors, assist User Departments in issuing work order,
• Responsible in issuing contract change orders and contract amendments requested from User Departments, analyze and facilitate its approvals by authorized officers, and monitor the validity of contract Performance Bond,
• Responsible in contract closing, such as managing early termination of contract, contract performance evaluation preparation and archiving.
• Bachelor degree, preferably in law discipline,
• Minimum 7 years related working experience and has PTK-007 BPMIGAS certificate,
• Good working knowledge in procurement.
All positions required strong proficiency in both written and spoken English, matured and pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
A competitive remuneration package that commensurate with qualification and experience shall be offered to the successful candidate interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with full resume/curriculum-vitae, details of current and expected remuneration and a latest photograph to the following address not later than 19th December 2009, please indicate the Position you apply on the Subject of your email or Application letter.
SANYEN OIL & GAS PTE. LTD. / GENTING OIL NATUNA PTE. LTD. / GENTING OIL KASURI PTE. LTD.
Bapindo Plaza, Citibank Tower 16th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54 - 55, Jakarta 12190
Only short listed conditions will be notified.
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Malaysia Singapore Job Part time Data Entry (3 days work)
- Analyst - Derivates Research / BTech + CFA - Level 1, 2 / Mumbai / Exp: 1-3 years
- Vacancy as Gym Coordinator
- Jawatan Kosong di Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ) - Jun 2010
Wednesday, 16 December 2009
vacancy Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd. 6 positions
Sanyen Oil & Gas Pte. Ltd.; 6 positions