Dear Partner ,
My client in Chantilly, VA is hiring asap! 23 positions . 6 months
contracts. H1B's are welcome. They do not have to be on your W2. Here's your
chance to make placements. Please send me QUALIFIED resumes, with rates and
Requirements Analysts(BA)at $45 Hourly Rate, depending on skill set.
This is a professional position within the Software Development Group.
Responsibilities include gathering and writing requirements throughout a
project's lifecycle, working with cross-functional groups, and maintaining a
solid understanding of business processes and applications.
Bachelor's degree or 3 years of professional experience.
· Ability to gather accurate, detailed user requirements and analyze
business processes and applications
· Ability to convey requirements from diverse business groups into
cohesive requirements documents, including functional requirements
· Knowledge of agile software development life cycle
· Proficient in using a requirements traceability matrix
· Proficient in defining business use cases
· Experienced in facilitating and working in JAD sessions to define
· Comfortable with data modeling
· Proficient with SQL
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills that enable the
individual to work in a team with diverse skills and experience in order to
respond to business needs.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously in a
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Attention to detail.
Reports directly to the Technical Manager in the Software Development Group.
*DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:*
· Serves as a liaison with cross-functional groups to gather and
write detailed requirements documents
· Continually learns about existing and new business processes and
applications and applies that knowledge when writing requirements
· Develops requirements documents based on project owner's input, to
include functional requirements
· Incorporates use cases, data models, and process flows into
requirements documents when appropriate
· Facilitates JAD sessions with cross-functional groups to obtain
detailed requirements and buy-in
Thanks & Regards
Lorven Technologies Inc,
101, Morgan Lane, Suite 209
Work : 609-799-4202 X 102
Cell : 609-672-0085
- Vacancy as HR & GA Supervisor PT. Sanggar Sarana Baja Div. Remanufacturing Balikpapan ( Karingau - Kaltim )
- Telecom Job | Saudi Arabia | VAS/SMSC Service Engineer//Ericsson| Relevant Exp Only
- Very urgent Opening for M&E Design Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor Vacancy Brunei
- Career at Offshore Oil and Gas Industry (P.T. McDermott Indonesia),Drive Test Engineer,Senior Network Engineer and Data Networking Cisco, Juniper
Tuesday, 22 June 2010
Dear Partner ,