We have an opening as Director – Finance with one of our clients. The detailed job description is below:
Company Profile: One of the world's largest Travel & Credit Card Companies.
As Director - Finance, the incumbent will be responsible for leading a team of professionals supporting the optimization of Internal Controls focusing, primarily, on processes. Primary responsibilities include:
· Understanding and mapping processes from source transaction to externally reported filing (end to end) and defining key financial reporting risks, controls, and tests (including test plans) to ensure adequate internal controls over financial reporting. The effort includes all financial disclosures for both SEC and Regulatory required reporting.
· Driving the transition of key controls to the process and control owners within the organization.
· Partner with the Monitoring & testing team, as applicable to transition newly created test plans to the centralized testing team.
· Over time, managing the execution of independent testing of optimized controls to support the sustainability of the key controls
· Being the primary financial reporting risk subject matter expert for the financial operations shared service groups located in India.
· Establishing strong collaborative relationships across the matrix of key stakeholders across the business including Operations, Finance and the Business, as also external groups including Auditors, Consultants, and Regulators, as necessary.
· Presenting senior leader communications on the progress of the effort as appropriate
· Managing a staff of professionals to accomplish the responsibilities listed
Desired Candidate Profile:
Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 8 years of post qualification experience in various Finance, Risk, Control, Audit or Business / Operations functions
· A strong understanding of Risk and Control, including COSO Framework, Audit Approach, SOX (404 & 302), Self Assessment, Processes and Operational Risk Management is required
· Demonstrated ability to lead change: strong change management experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, facilitation and presentation skills, reporting skills and good understanding of working in a multicultural environment
· Core set of personal values, which ensure highest level of integrity in all business practices and the desire to lead by example and "roll-up ones own sleeves"
· Develops Winning Strategies
· Drives Results
· Focuses on the Customer and Client
· Drives Innovation and Change
· Builds and Leverages Relationships
Incase of interest, please contact Rachita Saini at +9899030073 or email resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org